Monday, March 26, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Round 1 Part Deux

BTW, CHUCK WOOLERY is in the audience tonight rooting for Shandi Finnessey!

The female stars will do the Mambo, and the male stars will do the Quick-Step.

First up is Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough. I gave them a 6. The judges give....an 8 from Carrie Ann and 9s from the men, giving them a Round 1 total of 47! My score for them overall this round is 11.

Second are Shandi Finnessey and Brian Fortuna. I also gave them a 6. The judges give.....
Carrie Ann agrees with my score, but the men each have a 7, giving them a Round 1 total of 39.
My Round 1 total for them is 12.

Third are Clyde Drexler and Elena Grinenko. I gave them a 10! As for the judges....
all 6s, giving them a total of 34. My score for them is 14.

Fourth are Leeza Gibbons (who is celebrating a birthday!) and Tony Dovolani. I thought they were lackluster, especially Leeza. I gave this a 3. The judges......all give 7s, giving them a Round 1 total of 36. My score for them in Round 1 was just 7. Leeza was given some flowers after the scores were announced!

Fifth are Ian Ziering and Cheryl Burke. I gave them a 7. The judges say.....everyone except for Len agrees with my score, while he gives an 8! Round 1 total: 43. My Round 1 score for them is 13.

Sixth are Paulina Porizkova and Alec Mazo. Their performance was not special at all. I also gave them a 3. The judges....have nothing but 7s, giving them a Round 1 total of 40. My Round 1 score: 11.

Seventh are Billy Ray Cyrus and Karina Smirnoff. I gave their Quick-step a 10! The judges.....
again give 7s, giving the team a Round 1 score of 34. My Round 1 score for them is 18.

Eighth are Heather Mills and Jonathan Roberts. I gave this a 7, while the judges.....
give 8s, giving the team 42 for the round! My score for them this round: 14.

Ninth are John Ratzenberger and Edyta Sliwinska. I gave them a 9! The judges.....
give three 7s for the third or fourth time tonight, meaning the team's final Round 1 score is 38.
My score for them in Round 1 is 13.

Tenth are Laila Ali and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. I only gave this a 5, because Laila's Ellen-like dance, IMO, didn't fit in. The judges....gave three 9s, giving them 50 for the round, tops so far from the judges! My score for them is 11.

Finally, we have Joey Fantone and Kym Johnson. I gave them a 9! The judges....gave them 8s, doubling the team's score to 48! I think they're the team to beat this season.

If I have it my way, Leeza and Tony will go home. Who does America actually send home? Find out tomorrow at 9 PM EST.

No comments: