Sunday, April 01, 2007

Next Week in Game Shows: April 2-8

On the first week of April....

Lingo: The popular GSN show is back for its sixth season. A majority of stuff is the same as last season, including the jackpot in Bonus Lingo. In fact, according to Kevin Blinkoff on a TVGameshows.net Cover Story posted as of this writing, the jackpot will pick up from where it left off last season on the season premiere, with $25,000. The week after on this show and Chain Reaction, students and teachers will compete as part of "Play with Words" week on the network, culminating with the National Vocabulary Championship on the Sunday of that week (Dylan Lane will host that).

Three-Card Poker National Championship: This week, unlike the last one, I PROMISE that GSN's next millionaire will be revealed. I promise.

WWTBAM: After a similar layoff like TVGameshows.net has been taking for Spring Break, it's back for new episodes starting this week. BTW, an ATGSer will be on the show sometime this week.

1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Hi- it was funny to see my name in your Blog b/c I was doing a "name search" in Google and I came across my name. It was a wonderful experience to be on the show. Something that I would have never imagined in a million years. My presence in the show was just pure luck since I was just going to accompany my girlfriend (wife now) to the audition. But I guess things happen for a reason and I was chosen. I just wanted to clarify that it was not a Godfather impersonation, it was actually Al Pacino in Scarface. Did you like it? If you haven't seen the movie, watch it and tell me if the impersonation is as real as I think it is. Thanks for your blog, you can write me on syanruiz@yahoo.com