Monday, June 25, 2007

As I conclude tonight....

....I must do so on a somber note. In addition to being a big game show fan, I am a big pro wrestling fan. For those of you who don't know by now, Chris Benoit, along with his wife Nancy and his son Daniel, all died tragically at the family's new home in Atlanta. The death of Benoit really bummed me out, as I thought he was one of the best technicians in sports entertainment. I want to send my deepest sympathy to all of the wrestling fans in Canada, most notably those in Edmonton (Benoit's original hometown) and Calgary (Benoit trained in Stu Hart's famous Dungeon), and also to the Harts as well. Nobody in this world wants a famous person, no matter what genre they come from, to die so soon.

Therefore, I have decided that I will dedicate this week to Chris Benoit. Rest in peace, man.

No comments: