Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"America's Got Talent"- The Finals Begin!

Joining The Glamazons, Julienne Irwin, Butterscotch, Robert Hatcher and Sideswipe in the finals are...









...Terry Fator, Cas Haley, The Calypso Tumblers, The Duttons....










...and Jason Pritchett, meaning Boy Shakira/Britney must sit down.

Now, the ten final acts will all perform tonight. Once that's done, the voting begins and the two acts with the lowest vote totals will be eliminated next week. All ten acts' previous scores are reset to zero.

First up are The Duttons, who did "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band. Their singing wasn't all that, but they made up for that with their great orchestra. So, I gave them a 9. With David Hasselhoff and Sharon Osbourne liking it as well, I added a five point bonus, for a total of 14.

Second is Robert Hatcher with "Because You Love Me" by Celiene Dion. I gave him a 5. Hasselhoff and Osbourne liked it the best, so he also gets a five point bonus for a total of 10.

Third are the Calypso Tumblers. I gave them a 10! All of the judges liked it, so they get the top score of 20 from me!

Fourth is Jason Pritchett, who should not have gotten this far, with "When You Say Nothing At All". He did very good, but I've never heard of this song. I gave him an 8. Osbourne and Hasselhoff liked it, so he gets a five point bonus, for a total of 13.

Performing now at the halfway mark is Butterscotch. She did "It's Your Thing" by The Isley Brothers. I gave her a 7. Everyone liked it a lot, so she gets a ten point bonus for a total of 17!

Sixth are The Glamazons with "Viva". I gave them a 9. I gave them a five point bonus, for a total of 14.

Next up....Cas Haley. He did great, but I've never heard of the song at all. So, I gave him an 8. I then gave a five point bonus, for a total of 13.

Next....Terry Fator. He and his puppet sang "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole. I gave them a 10! Everyone liked it, so he gets the maximum of 20! Piers Morgan called Fator the best ventriloquist he had ever seen!

The next-to-last act is Julienne Irwin. She did a great job with the singing, but I've never heard of the song she sung, so I gave her a 9. All three judges thought the song was too big for her. Despite that, I decided to not take away any points.

Sideswipe has the night's final act. I gave them a 10, but that's their final score because all three judges thought their performance was a bit over the top.

No comments: