Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Dancing With the Stars" 3/19

The odd-numbered teams did the Cha-Cha-Cha, while the even-numbered teams did the Fox Trot, except for the fifth and sixth teams.

First up were Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough. They danced to "Shut Up and Drive" by Rihanna. After taking Andrew's advice, I handed out a 7, as did all three judges.

Second were Monica Seles and Jonathan Roberts. Their background song was "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. I didn't like that, so the judges and I all gave a 5.

Third were Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani. Their dance song was "Low" by Flo Rida, which has been America's #1 song since the start of this year. I gave this an 8, but everyone else gave a 6.

Fourth were Priscilla Presley and Louis Van Amstel. I gave a 7, but everyone else had an 8!

Fifth were Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas (who teamed up with Sabrina Bryan last season) with the Fox Trot. Their song was "Can You Imagine". I gave an 8, but everyone gave a higher score than that- 9!

That meant Maree Matlin and Fabian Sanchez had the night's last performance with their CCC. They danced to "Get On Your Feet" by Gloria Estefan. I HATED this performance, so I gave it a 5. But the judges saw it differently. Bruno gave an 8 while the others gave 7s.

Remember, next Tuesday, after Monday's episode, two couples will be eliminated in one episode.

No comments: