Monday, April 14, 2008

"Dancing With the Stars" 4/14

The odd-numbered teams got the Samba, while the evens got the Rumba.

First up were Mario and Karina Smirnoff. For their Samba, I gave them an 8, but the judges all had one level better- a 9!

Second were Priscilla Presley and Louis Van Amstel with their Rumba. I gave this a 9, but the judges gave them nothing but 7s, so they could be in big trouble tomorrow night if they're in the bottom two again.

Third were Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani. I gave their Samba performance a 9, while the judges had triple 8s.

Team #4 was Cristian de la Fuente and Cheryl Burke. For their crack at the Rumba, my score was 7. Only Carrie Ann Inaba agreed with my score, while the men each gave an 8, for a total of 23.

After them doing their Samba were Marlee Matlin and Fabian Sanchez. Bruno and I gave an 8, while the others gave 7s, meaning they scored a 22 on the night.

Next came the superstar team of Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas. For their Rumba, I gave them an 8. As for the judges? Carrie Ann Inaba had a 9, while the men gave out 10s, for a total of 29!

Next on the stage were Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough. For their latest performance, I gave them a 10! Did the judges agree at all? NO. Bruno had a 7 while the others had an 8, for a total of 23.

That meant the last team to dance on the night were Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska. I gave them a 9, and all of the judges agreed!

No comments: