Alyssa, the model with Wesley last week, was chosen to be cut by Suede.
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Create a look inspired by looking at NYC during the night. To help them out, they rode through the city on a double-decker bus and made several stops.
Everyone had a $100 budget this week.
Jennifer and Emily got off to slow starts on their dresses.
This week's guest judge is actress/comedian Sandra Bernhard.
1. Keith (Alyssa; this is a different one, I believe)- Lots of shredded paper (I didn't like this one)
2. Blayne (Polina)- Black with a multi-colored scarf on the right side
3. Joe (Topacio)- Gold top and black skirt
4. Emily (Leslie)- Black with flowers mostly to the left side
5. Leanne (Karilyn)- Black top and a skirt with some curves on it (I wasn't impressed)
6. Jennifer (Alex)- Purple with a white line in the middle and at the bottom
7. Jerell (Nicole)- Two shades of pea green
8. Kelli (Germaine)- Black skirt and a top with parts of both arms being exposed
9. Daniel (Elena)- Dark gold
10. Kenley (Shannone)- Multi-colored with most of it being light blue
11. Suede (Tia)- Dark grey with a gold chain
12. Stella (Kendall)- Shiny vest and jeans (I didn't like this one)
13. Korto (Katarina)- Black (I think he didn't get the point of this challenge)
14. Terri (Xaviera)- Multi-colored with most of it being shades of clue (I think goldfish designs might have been on it, but I wasn't sure)
The first ones to definitely advance...
The winner, and getting immunity next week...
...Kenley Collins! In the bottom two...
...Emily and Jennifer. Emily's look was said to have been distracting and cliched, while Jennifer's dress was boring according to the host.
The third contestant eliminated this season is...