This week's guest judge is Apolo Anton Ohno. Alex was the next model cut.
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: With a $150 budget, everyone had to design women's wear that would be best suited for the Opening Ceremonies of this year's Summer Olympics in Beijing.
Joe looked to do very well in this challenge, as he said he had been watching the Olympics Opening Ceremonies ever since he was a teenager.
Blayne was intending to do an outfit that reaked of Sgt. Pepper of the Beatles. Tim thought it was out of style.
Tim also noticed that Daniel has been starting slowly for the third week in a row.
1. Korto (Katarina)- White dress and a white vest with red on top
2. Suede (Tia)- White top with red, white and mostly dark blue skirt
3. Kelli (Germaine)- Mostly red dress with white polka dots, white sections and a mostly blue skirt with white lines
4. Joe (Topacio)- White dress with red/blue stripes and "USA" on the bottom (I really liked this one)
5. Leanne (Marilyn)- White dress with red, white and black collar (that collar didn't look right on the dress at all, because those colors looked as if they symbolized another country)
6. Daniel (Elena)- Purple with red waistline, two other red lines and some red buttons (this was another ugly dress)
7. Jerell (Nicole)- Long dark blue skirt with grey and white lines and red/white line dress shirt; also includes blue and red neckties (the latter of which has white dots) and a dark blue hat with red/white dots (I wasn't sure about this dress)
8. Stella (Kendall)- Black with red and white lines (I didn't like this one; her designs looked like she had the same problem as Leanne)
9. Keith (Alyssa)- White shirt with red and blue neckties and a blue/white line skirt
10. Terri (Xaviera)- Mostly black dress with white dress shirt featuring red and black lines plus white jeans
11. Jennifer (Alex)- Black top, white/gold dress
12. Blayne (Polina)- White dress with three red lines and one blue line (there weren't enough blue lines for my tastes)
13. Kenley (Shannone)- White dress shirt and long white and purple skirt
Remember, Kenley is exempt this week. The first six definitely moving on...
...and the next person to get immunity is...
Now, for the bottom two...
...this is Jennifer's second trip in a row to the bottom two. The fourth contestant eliminated on the season is...