Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Haterade, anyone?

I have just received word that my local ABC affiliate WRIC did NOT renew "Deal or No Deal" for a second season, and no other Richmond, VA affiliate will pick the show up. That means that I will be relegated to doing that show on Tuesday nights only when the Tuesday MyNetworkTV game show block begins with "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" in about a month from now. Additionally, "Family Feud" will not air in Richmond for the second season in a row. No word yet on "Millionaire", but I doubt that will air in Richmond again.

Speaking of "5th Grader", when it starts out on CMT, there will be a Country Music Stars week.

Various sources contributed to this report.

1 comment:

tuxisadog said...

Hi, I'm a publicist for Family Feud. There are some affiliates around the Richmond area that will be airing the new season, starting September 7. What is the best way to contact you with additional information? Thanks! - Courtney Smith