Challenge #13: After the teams of Jillian Flowers & Trev McGrath and Nona Sivley & Russell Kook II made their own dishes, each one of them had 45 minutes to re-create the given dish that was made by Chef Ramsay.
Jillian & Trev (who also went for the veal at first): Pork
Nona & Russell: Veal
Jillian, Nona & Russell: Yam
Trev: Carrot (he originally also used the yam)
Garnish Choices By Everybody: Celery root & cabbage
Cabbage Mix Choices:
Jillian, Russell & Trev: Bacon
Sauce Choice By Everybody: Chicken stock (although Trev also used some wine)
Trev LEFT OUT the carrot puree in his dish. The actual winner was...
...Nona, so she went on a retreat to the Hands-On Boutique Spa, plus she won a copy of Chef Ramsay's new book & some of his cookware! Russell was the runner-up, but Nona chose him to join her on the reward! The other half of the group had to do the laundry.
DINNER SERVICE #13 TROUBLES:
1. Lack of confidence before this service even started
2. Lack of pepper in three risottos
1. Raw scallops
2. Undercooking a piece of halibut twice in a row
3. Procrastinating on a salmon piece
1. The risottos
1. Too nervous cutting some Beef Wellingtons- PLACED IN 30-SECOND PENALTY BOX
2. Procrastinating on some of the later BWs- SENT TO PENALTY BOX AGAIN
Notable Guests: MacKenzie Phillips ("One Day at a Time") & Brian Bosworth (former NFL linebacker)
ELIMINATION: Russell (second time) & Trev (third time in a row & fourth overall) were on the hot seat...
...but since that DS was a BIG improvement from last week, NOBODY got the boot!