LMaD: The first three traders are Emanuel (dressed as a green belt in Karate), Casey (who's wearing SCUBA gear) & Tracy; their deal is No Complaining. Also, filling in for Tiffany today is "The Price is Right's" Rachel!
Round 1: Small Box (Jonathan) or Duffel Bag?
SB: MacBook & iPad ($1,828)
Round 2: Silver Envelope?
SE (Emanuel)- Luxury spa day ($2,820)
Round 3: Curtain #1?
Tracy: Curtain #1- Trip to Vermont w/ snowboarding equipment ($7,682)
DB (Casey)- Bag of ice cold gym socks
Virginia, who's dressed in Snow White, could win her birthday mom up to $10K playing the Staircase to Money. She brings all of her "dwarfs" for support.
1. #7- $2
2. #9- DUD
3. #5- $3 ($5; $2K)
4. #2 (for her great grandson)- BUCK ($6)
5. #4- BUCK ($7)
6. #1- $2 ($9; $3K)
7. #10- BUCK ($10)
8. #8- $3 ($13; $5K)- BAILOUT
FINAL PICK: #3- $2
In the Salon Deal, Heather turns down as much as $1,000 for what's behind Curtain #3, which happens to be a new car...POOL. Nakia (dressed as Cleopatra) takes her chances on the SB (Jonathan) after refusing $1K & $1,200...it's the Toyota Yaris Sedan (Curtain #2)!
Jennifer (who's dressed as the breast cancer awareness symbol) & Lorna both start the next deal w/ $500.
Lorna's Round: SB (Jonathan)- Michael Greene & Co. diamond/topaz earrings ($2,343)
Jennifer's Round: SE- KEEPS $1K
SE (Lorna)- Living room ($3,984)
THE BIG RISK (Curtain #1): NEITHER- Trip to Graceland ($5,285)
Allison (dressed as a bath girl) plays Pair a Dice for as much as $1.5K &/or a Honda Civic LX Sedan worth $18,505 (Curtain #3).
1. #5- 5
2. #3- 4
3. #7- 5 ($500)
4. #4- 6
5. #2- 6 ($1,100)
6. #8- ZONK
FINAL PICK: #1- PAINFUL LOSS
In one last quick deal, Justin (dressed as a New England Patriot) is told Curtain #2 has something w/ wheels. He rejects the SE...& he gave back $2,300 for a boatercycle.
THE BIG DEAL: Tracy tries for Tuesday's Big Deal worth $25,198. She goes w/ Door #3...but misses it altogether & leaves w/ a $2,642 kitchen group.
#1: Trips to Morocco & New Zealand
#2: Kawasaki jet ski
TPiR: The first four members of today's special First Four are Liza, Colleen, Cindy & Tara Hosko; Drew even mentions Osama's death on the air since this episode was taped just yesterday! The first IUFB's the Panasonic 50" plasma HDTV (Gwendolyn at Door #3).
Sarah: $2.5K/Cindy: $1,300/Colleen: $1,325/Liza: $1K
Colleen plays Pl!nko for some All-American cash (Manuela w/ the SPs; Rachel w/ the extra chips).
1. Meatball basket
IS NOT: $57
PICK: 3- $50
2. Potato ricer
IS NOT: $39
PICK: 9- $32
3. Condiment holder
IS NOT: $38
PICK: 8- $18
4. Ice cream churner
IS NOT: $90
PICK: 9- $70
1. DUD (Right)
OTHER CHIP: $100 (Left)
Fifth is Elisabeth & the second IUFB's the Jensen car audio system package (Manuela in the clam).
Sarah: $1K/Cindy: $2K/ELISABETH: $1,700/Liza: $1,200
Elisabeth plays the Money Game for the Dodge Nitro (Gwen at Door #2). Board:
MIDDLE NUMBER: 1 ($ 2 _ , 1 _ _)
1. 25- $
2. 24- FRONT ($ 2 4 , 1 _ _)
3. 97- $ ($122)
4. 72- $ ($194)
FINAL PICK: 84- LOSS ($278)(ARP: $24,153)
(Note: Drew should be turning 53 soon.)
Player #6's Brenda Martinson & PUFB #3's his her iPads (Gwen & Rachel).
Sarah: $610/Cindy: $599/BRENDA: $600/Liza: $601
Sarah plays the Balance Game for a WaveRunner (Manuela at Door #3). Last three numbers are 7, 2 & 9.
DOLLAR VALUES AVAILABLE: $2K, $4K & $5K
She falls $2K short at $7,729.
SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN #1:
Sarah ($1,076): Nickel + 20 = Quarter
Colleen ($1,517): 45 + 20 = $.65
Elisabeth ($2,218): 20 + 80 = WINS ANOTHER $1K & SHOWCASE BERTH
Elisabeth's Bonus Spin...stops on the $10K nickel (& the green section BS win graphics are green, too)!
Maybe our first outright Pricing Game winner will actually be Samuel Gorgus & the fourth IUFB's the Howard Miller Total Home wine cabinet (Rachel behind Giant Price Tag).
SAMUEL: $1,100/Cindy: $1.5K/Brenda: $1,690/Liza: $800
Cindy was over by $3, so Samuel plays Most Expen$ive for an ElectroLux washer/dryer (Manuela), a Honda CRF-80 motorcycle (Rachel) & a DELL desktop computer system w/ two monitors. He's going w/ that washer/dryer.
Going red third is Latia Allen & next in the offering PUFB-wise will be Tight Line golf clubs (Manuela behind rising sign).
LATIA: $1.5K/Cindy: $1,400/Brenda: $1,200/Liza: $1,300
Brenda plays Pick-a-Number (Rachel) for a four-night trip to the Marina Inn in South Carolina (Manuela at Door #3). Board:
$ _ 6 5 0
NUMBERS AVAILABLE: 2, 4 & 7
She goes w/ the potential middle trap price of $4,650...but not today!
Heading to the orange spot last is Lan Perry & the IUFBs finish up w/ a bamboo tiki bar set (Gwen behind splitting sign). There's a possible double banishment to the FF Breakfast Club.
Latia: $800/Cindy: $1,550/LANA: $1.5K/Liza: $2,100
BOTH GETTING THE CELEBRITY BOOT: Cindy & Liza
Latia plays Let 'Em Roll for a $19,900 vintage 1969 Chevrolet Corvette (Manuela at Door #3). Grocery products (Rachel):
Invisible Glass: $3.99
Freschetta four-cheese pizza: $7.49
MacDonald's maple syrup: $9.59
OTHER ROLL (S): LOSS (Wins $500)
Latia ($1,427): $.90
Brenda ($5,890): $.95
Samuel ($8,425): 75 + 15 = $.90; BRENDA ADVANCES
In front of CR- Two digital cameras (Rachel)
Near Door #4- Trip to Hawaii (Rachel)
Door #2- MaGregor sailboat (Gwen)
ELISABETH BIDS $34,207 ON TRIP/BOAT SHOWCASE
MY BID FOR TRIP/BOAT SHOWCASE: $37,750
Door #1- The BBQ island/Omaha steaks package we saw from yesterday (Manuela)
Door #3- Jeep Wrangler (Rachel) & Chevy Camaro (Gwen)
BRENDA BIDS $45,950 ON CARS SHOWCASE- GAME OVER
MY BID FOR CARS SHOWCASE: $56,921
Elisabeth could've won nearly $80K in cash & prizes had she won her PG, but at least she has a nice $53,166 of that figure.
TODAY'S PG RECORD: 2-4
TOTAL WINNINGS: $71,501
WoF: Tuesday's first Toss-Up category was Landmark:
_ A C K _ O N
_ _ U _ R E
Ginger (not my dog) solved JACKSON SQUARE. Tuesday's trio of puzzle solvers:
Ginger Grant (NO)- A Louisiana Department of Education educator who flips schools & just got her Doctor of Education
Glenn Day (NO)- A local grocery clerk who goes to Delgado Community College to study Fine Arts
Sara Vallory (Alexandria, LA)- A 6th Grade English/Language Arts teacher for 25 years who's also an animal shelter volunteer
Person was the $2K TU category:
N _ _ T - _ _ _ R
_ E I _ _ _ O _
After Glenn remembered his NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR, he got the $2K & control.
The category of the Eggland's Best Jackpot Round was last night's bonus puzzle category of Rhyme Time & out on the wheel at this point was a trip to the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens from spafinder.com worth $10,145; the Tuesday/Thursday gift tag is from Emeril's. He immediately Bankrupted in between $600 & $900. Secondly, Sara called three T's for that trip but then hit the other regular Bankrupt to lose it right back. Third, Ginger got the right Bankrupt of the Million Dollar Wedge. Back to Glenn, he called three S's for $2,400 & bought five E's, but that was followed by a dud vowel in A. Sara next called two N's for five grand & bought three O's before landing on Jackpot & calling six F's to add $3K...
_ _ F F E _ E N T
S T _ O _ E S / F O _
_ _ F F E _ E N T
F O _ _ S
...and she remembered Dorf's song of "DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS" (now, you could sound the fireworks, Mark) for the FIRST JACKPOT WIN THIS YEAR worth $8,800; w/ the other $7,750, she suddenly had a cash total of $16,550!
SOLE DUD: A (Glenn)
BANKRUPTS: 3 (Everybody)
She also led off a Before & After Round, but w/ a quick dud of S. Second, Ginger got the same fate w/ N. Third, Glenn called a $400 T, bought two E's, but then spun the MDW's other Bankrupt to give back the $150 remainder; that was his second Bankrupt tonight. After Sara regained control, she called a $300 H, a $450 F, bought a single I & O, but then lost a turn w/ M.
Over to Ginger, who got three L's for $2,700, two A's, a $350 C, a $300 P & two W's for the gift tag before we saw...
W A _ E - _ _
C A L L
O F / T H E / W I L D
...& she heard a WAKE-UP CALL OF THE WILD for another $4,100 in cash & gift certificate & $5,100 in total; she also got to begin the next round.
DUDS: $500 M (Sara), $900 N (Ginger), $300 S (Sara)
SOLE BANKRUPT: Glenn
Mystery/Prize Puzzle Round subject was Fun & Games. First for Ginger were four L's for $1,600, a couple of I's & E's, the same number of G's to add $1,200 & bought an A, but she then said a dud in T. Second, Glenn lit up three S's for $1.5K & purchased a pair of O's & a U, but he then ran into the MDW's left-side Bankrupt for the second time this evening (also his third Bankrupt overall) to give back a C-note; also, Sara Bankrupted the same way Glenn did two rounds earlier. After Ginger called a $350 L & dudded out again w/ C, Glenn buzzed in...
E A _ L _ - _ O _ N I N G
S U _ _ I N G / L E S S O N
...& won an EARLY-MORNING SURFING LESSON at the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki worth $5,830, for a new cash/Hawaii total of $7,830.
DUDS (both by Ginger): $300 C, $450 T
BANKRUPTS: 2 (Glenn, Sara)
TONIGHT'S SPIN ID: PT04626 (Paula T. from Colorado)
Last up TU-wise was a Living Thing:
B _ O W N
_ _ L I C _ N
Ginger solved BROWN PELICAN to go to $8,100.
Last Chance Round topic was Family & consonants were worth...a family-sized $6K each! After the double R's appeared...
T H _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ R _ T H _ R _
...Ginger WON the match w/ a $24K solve of THE NEVILLE BROTHERS, $32,100 total! Sara left w/ $16,550 worth of Jackpot Round money & Glenn went home w/ $7,830 in cash & trip.
$56,480 in cash & merchandise was won up to this point!
SOLE DUD: M (Sara)
TONIGHT'S BANKRUPT TRASH: $11,295 in cash & Greece
Maxwell House Big Money Round: This Ginger spun the S of AMERICA'S & here was her base help on a Phrase:
_ _ T _ _ N
_ _ _ R / _ R _ S _
She needed some help up top. After she said PMCO...
_ _ T _ _ N
_ O _ R / _ R _ S P
...my dear, this $30K WASN'T WITHIN YOUR GRASP, because you said YOUR CRISP instead. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as she still left w/ $32,100 in cash & gift card.
Video Bonus: Footage of this NO "Wheel" episode
21: Episode 4089's card cadets:
Sara ? (originally from Houston, TX)- University of Texas-Austin graduate
Chris Kaley (Miami, FL)- Bus rider
Jackie ? (originally from Bergen County, NJ)- A Teacher w/ a nickname of DJ Conwizzle
Round 1 Base Cards:
Sara: 7 OF HEARTS
Chris: THE OTHER RED SEVEN
Jackie: ACE OF DIAMONDS
Maingame Bonus Trip: Reno
1. With the media up her nose, what actress denied having a nose job after "Friends" went off the air- Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston or Courtney Cox?
Jackie: Jennifer- CORRECT (100)
CARD: 5 OF SPADES; PASSES TO SARA (12)
2. Last year, Warren Buffett & Bill Gates challenged the 400 wealthiest Americans to do what before they die- build schools in Africa, become born again or pledge half their net worth to charity?
Chris: Pledge- CORRECT (100)
CARD: 5 OF CLUBS; PASSES TO JACKIE (6/16)
3. Selling out all 44 shows must've been "The Sweetest Thing" for what man w/ a top-grossing tour of 2009- U2, Coldplay or ACDC?
Sara: Coldplay- INCORRECT
Jackie: U2- RIGHT (200)
CARD: 6 OF CLUBS; PASSES TO CHRIS (13)
4. Hopefully, you were wearing sunglasses when what U.S. President gave his "Thousand Points of Life" inaugural address in 1989- Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush or Bill Clinton?
Sara: George H.W. Bush- RIGHT (100)
CARD: 6 OF DIAMONDS; PASSES TO CHRIS (19)
5. Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive in 2010 was what blonde trophy wife of trophy-winning tennis star Andy Roddick- Jessica Alba, Brooklyn Decker or Heidi Klum?
Sara: Brooklyn Decker- YOU BET (200)
CARD: 4 OF HEARTS, WHICH BUSTED CHRIS
6. What does singer Boy George most likely want if he's craving a Pageboy- sandwich, hairstyle or digital notebook?
Sara: Hairstyle- RIGHT (300)
CARD: QUEEN OF SPADES, WHICH WAS PASSED TO JACKIE (16)
7. Batman, Superman or Spider-Man- which has been the biggest superhero at the U.S. box office, enjoying the most cash for its movie franchise?
Sara: Batman- YES INDEED (400)
CARD: 2 OF SPADES, WHICH WAS ALSO PASSED TO JACKIE (18)
8. Here's one for all you birthers; being born in which of the following locations wouldn't guarantee you American citizenship- Guam, Bahamas or Puerto Rico?
Sara: Bahamas- RIGHT AGAIN (500)
CARD: 2 OF HEARTS; ALSO PASSED TO JACKIE (20)
9. When a kid moves from bibs to big overalls, he's ready for outfits from what company, which have been making pint-sized work clothes since 1895- Levi Strauss, Oshkosh Begosh or Old Navy?
Sara: Oshkosh Begosh- YES AGAIN (600)
CARD: 8 OF CLUBS- WON ROUND 1 (1,100)
Round 2 Base Cards:
Sara: KING OF DIAMONDS
Chris: 8 OF HEARTS
Jackie: 10 OF DIAMONDS
1. A better runner than even "Forrest Gump", what six-time Olympic medal winner did Sports Illustrated name the top female athlete of the 20th Century?
Jackie: Jackie Joyner-Kersee- CORRECT (300)
CARD: JACK OF DIAMONDS; PASSES TO CHRIS (18)
2. Even a half-baked chef knows that Baked Alaska's a dessert w/ what inside- pudding, ice cream or melon balls?
Sara: Ice cream- RIGHT (1,200)
CARD: 9 OF HEARTS- CHRIS ELIMINATED
3. Clumsy & Vanity aren't Snow White's dwarfs, but what tiny blue elves- Smurfs, Fraggles or Doozoos?
Sara: Smurfs- YES (1,300)
CARD: QUEEN OF HEARTS; FROZEN AT 20
4. KING OF CLUBS (20)
FINAL CARD: JACK OF CLUBS- SARA WON ANOTHER ROUND
Female Championship Round Base Cards:
Sara: KING OF HEARTS
Jackie: QUEEN OF CLUBS
1. If something has no boundaries or limits, it's said to be finite, infinite or definite?
Jackie: Infinite- OF COURSE
CARD: 7 OF CLUBS; PASSES TO SARA (17)
2. The 2009 Oscar race was a bit of an upset "tanks" to what movie that won six awards, including Best Picture- "Avatar", "The Hurt Locker" or "Precious"?
Sara: "The Hurt Locker"- YUP
CARD: 10 OF CLUBS, WHICH WAS PASSED TO JACKIE (20)
3. If Katie Couric has a hot flash during a news flash, she's most likely suffering a symptom of what?
Jackie: Menopause- RIGHT; FROZE
4. 4 OF CLUBS- SWEPT GAME & WON TRIP!
BLACKJACK BONANZA W/ EVERY POWER CHIP:
HAND #1: 9 OF HEARTS
HAND #2: 6 OF SPADES
HAND #3: 2 OF SPADES
1. 4 OF HEARTS; PLACES IN HAND #1 (13)
2. KING OF CLUBS; PLACES IN HAND #3 (12)
3. 10 OF DIAMONDS; CHANGES IT (three PCs left)
4. 5 OF CLUBS, WHICH WAS PLACED IN HAND #2 (11)
5. 9 OF CLUBS; HAND #3 CLEARED ($1K)
6. 8 OF CLUBS; HAND #1 CLEARED ($5K)
She could've theoretically have had a perfect run at this by now...
7. 6 OF CLUBS (two PCs left)
8. 10 OF SPADES- WIN!
...BUT SHE STILL FINISHED ANOTHER TOTAL CLEAN SWEEP ON THIS SHOW!!!!
SL: Tuesday's maniacs were all from Lancaster, PA:
1. "Wrong Brush"- Chad had to brush his teeth w/ a hairy brush covered in toothpaste for :20.
RESULT: PASS ($300)
2. "Strike Balls"- A midget bowler had to roll three balls into Mike's crotch.
RESULT: PASS ($600)
3. "Dressing Downed"- Matt had :30 to down five salad dressing shots- the dressings were Italian, Caesar, Russian, French & Blue Cheese.
RESULT: PASS ($900)
1. "Beard Candy"- Brian had :30 on the clock to eat a wizard's foul-tasting white cotton candy beard.
2. "Stunning Cow" (Dan in blue)
RESULT: PASS ($1,300)
3. "Erupt in Rear" (Chad; 2nd challenge tonight)
1. "Private Crash"- Three trucks had to be placed on a track by one of the Green Dan's teammates before they went down & hit him in the you-know-what.
RESULT: PASS ($2,100)
2. "Kneeded Push"- The other Dan's second task was to get on a swing & have the carpet below him scrape his knees for the next :20.
RESULT: PASS ($2,900)
3. "Tender Buttons"- While Chad was put in a Gingerbread Man costume, he had to be hit by a gumball gun for :20 straight.
GRAND CHALLENGE: W/ the Blue Dan sitting out, the rest of this team LOST the night's "Nipple Race", so they were sent packing w/ $484 a head.
J!: Tuesday's opening categories:
GOLDEN GLOBE WINNERS
THE BILL OF RIGHTS
FLAGS OF THE WORLD
I KNEW IT WAS OVER WHEN...
On the ninth clue of this game, Charley Tinkham found the Daily Double under the $800 clue about The Bill of Rights w/ $2,400; Viki Radden had half his score & Caitlin Millat had $400. He risked $1K.
This type of citizen army is mentioned in the Second Amendment.
"What is a militia?"...correct for $3,400. He then SWEPT Flags of the World just before the break to jump to $7,400 & be even deeper in Lock Game Territory!
LACH TRASH (also unattempted): $1K
Following First Round:
Women: $2,800 each (Caitlin went first in Double Jeopardy! because she was further to the left)
DJ! Category List:
LYRICAL MOP UP
THE MALE CARES FOR THE YOUNG
TAKE THE FIFTH
HERE LIES... (each right response was a city)
He WASN'T in LGT by this time, but Charley still led Caitlin $13,400-$8K, while Viki was up to $2,800, as he found his second DD of this episode behind the middle clue on The Male Cares for the Young. He again gambled a grand:
Several females will lay up to 50 eggs in the nest of a male of this large, flightless South American bird & he'll incubate them.
"What is an emu?"...incorrect, so he went back to $12,400; that's a rhea. The third & final DD was caught by Caitlin behind the $1,200 Take the Fifth screen w/ $8,800, but Charley was back in LGT to the tune of $19,600 & Viki was down to two thou. She wagered $2K on this:
This country's current government, The Fifth Republic, has been in effect since 1958.
"What is...Yugoslavia? I have no idea..."...sure enough, that was wrong; it's France. And Viki BUSTED at the end of this round w/ -$1,600, so she immediately left w/ $5K.
DJ! LACH TRASH (all unattempted): $5,200
Head's Up Final Jeopardy! Cash Count:
Charley: $29,200 (LG!)
FJ! SUBJECT: American Poets.
"Bearing the bandages, water & sponge, straight & swift to my wounded I go", he wrote in "The Wound-Dresser".
Response: "Who was (Walt) Whitman?"
Final score: $6,401
Response: "Who is Walt Whitman?"
Advances to semi-finals w/: $30K CORYAT
Vehicle: 2002 Saturn SL
Intel: Loves mouthly ladies
1. In Monopoly, how much money do you collect by passing GO?
2. You can travel from Africa to Asia without leaving what country located on both continents?
Guess: South America (A: Egypt)
3. What are five of the original Seven Deadly Sins?
Guesses: Gluttony, adultery, greed, lying & cheating
Others: Wrath, sloth, pride, lust & envy
4. What U.S. route number was nicknamed "The Devil's Highway"?
Guess: 66- LOSS (A: 666)
Hometown: Mesquite, TX
Vehicle: Green '97 Chevy Malibu
Intel: Honor student
1. What are the three names of the Rice Krispies mascots?
Guess: Fred (A: Snap, Crackle & Pop)
2. Who flew a kite in a thunderstorm to prove lightning was a form of electricity?
Guess: Bill Clinton (A: Benjamin Franklin)
3. On what date do Americans celebrate Independence Day?
Guess: July 4
4. A kimono is a traditional garment of what country?
Guess: Jupan- REPO (A: Japan)
YEASHA & BENNY:
Age: 42 & 46
Vehicle: '01 Lincoln Town Car
Intel: Yeasha wears the pants
1. What are the six food groups in the USDA's Food Pyramid?
Guesses: Poultry, wheat, vegetables, dairy, meat & fish
Not given: Grains, fruit, milk & oils
2. What bubbling bathtub brand bears the name of the Italian family who developed it?
3. What openly-gay daytime talk show host starred in the movie "Mr. Wrong"?
Guess: Ellen DeGeneres
4. What sport did Cal Ripken, Jr. play?
Guess: WIN W/ BASEBALL!
TNG: Tuesday's twosomes:
Vinny & Jamie (they were to have proposed at Yankee Stadium but he lost their wedding ring during a baseball game over there for a little while)
Joe & Jackie (who were married on 10/10/10)
Janardus & Kenyatta (who had 75 special guests at their reception)
1. When your wife wants a little bit of pain w/ her pleasure, does she prefer a little nibble, smack or leather?
2. People talk about baby-proofing their home, but give us an example of how you've wife-proofed it.
3. "Sherri, your honor, I know I'm guilty, but I still pleaded sanity for the time I told my wife _______________________."
VINNY & JAMIE:
1. Smack- SMACK (5)
2. Taking the pots & pans from her during cooking- LETTING HER HAVE ALL THE DRAWERS & THE CLOSET SPACE
3. We got married on May 28th & I went to Afghanistan on June 28th- I DIDN'T LOOK AT PORN BY MYSELF
JOE & JACKIE:
1. Nibble- NIBBLE (5)
2. Gorilla-gluing her broken stuff- KEEPS EVERYTHING IN HIS GARAGE'S DANGER ZONE
3. I had underthighs- TELLING HER THAT HE & HIS PARENTS STOPPED FOR SHOTS ON THE WAY TO GETTING ICE CREAM
JANARDUS & KENYATTA:
1. Smack- NIBBLE
2. Trying to stay in his man cave- PUTTING EVERYTHING IN HIS SPECIAL CLOSET
3. I would be home before midnight- SHE WOULD BE IN BY 11 (5)
SECOND HONEYMOON: Superclubs Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino (Curacao)
1. Everyone loves a list; how would you rank the following things in your sexual top three- intense foreplay, inevitable release & intimate pillow talk?
2. "I can see it happening already; when my husband's an old man, the first thing to go will be his _________."
"Jumping the Broom" Question of the Night: What's one thing about your husband that has you convinced he may have been raised in a barn?
30-POINT BONUS QUESTION: "Between the two of us, the better kisser up here would have to be ____, but the better kisser down there's definitely ____."
JAMIE & VINNY:
1. Release, foreplay, pillow talk- FOREPLAY, RELEASE & PILLOW TALK
2. His ability to stay awake past 7- BACK
3. Leaving his stuff all over the place- CLUTTER (15)
BONUS: Her & him- HER & HIM (45)
JACKIE & JOE:
1. Foreplay, pillow talk & release- FOREPLAY, RELEASE & PILLOW TALK
2. Alertness- MEMORY
3. Throwing his clothes all over the floor, especially next to the hamper- LEAVING THE DOORS & WINDOWS OPEN
BONUS: Him & her- HIM & HER (35)
KENYATTA & JANARDUS:
1. Foreplay, release & pillow talk- FOREPLAY, RELEASE & PILLOW TALK (15)
2. Hair- BACK
3. Poot in his sleep (LOL!)- PILING UP CLOTHES IN THE BACK BEDROOM
BONUS: Her & him- HER & HIM (45)
Vinny & Jamie: 35
Janardus & Kenyatta: 40
Consolation Prize: Dancing lessons
Conclusion of Suzanne Grodner's game
Start of Game 3
10: "Catch 21"
7: "Let's Make a Deal", "Millionaire", "Silent Library", "The Newlywed Game", "The Price is Right" & "Wheel of Fortune"
6: "Repo Games"