TPiR: The First Four gauntlet of players are Jessica Cherrier, LucieAnne Kara, Christopher Calderon from USC & Andrea Scates. Friday's first PUFB will be an array of SKOVASOUL jewelry (Amber behind splitting sign).
Jessica: $1,300/LucieAnne: $650/Christopher: $1,225/Andrea: $1,200
On Rich DiPirro's next-to-last taped episode, Jessica's playing 3 STRIKES for an AUDI A5 Cabriolet quatro Premium Plus (Std., Tips, WLock, Nav., Sound, Leather Care, Frame)(Manuela at Door #3).
NUMBERS IN PLAY: 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7
1. 3: FIRST- DOH
2. 5: SECOND- DOH
4. 5: FIRST ($ 5 _ , _ _ _)
6. 6: THIRD- CORRECT ($ 5 _ , 6 _ _)
7. 2: SECOND- INCORRECT
8. 7: LAST- RIGHT ($ 5 _ , 6 _ 7)
9. 3: SECOND ($ 5 3 , 6 _ 7)
All right, this is the moment of truth. If she can draw that deuce on her 10th & final draw, she's the first foreign car winner in this Pricing Game in nearly two decades for a $53,627 Audi convertible & we'll have three straight wins in the current version of this game for the first time in who knows when...
...SHE DOES IT!!!!! On the condition we don't have a lucky prize run from anyone else, she'll be the biggest winner of the week on this stage!
Video Bonus: YET ANOTHER 3X WIN!!!
After Julia Brown comes on down, the following IUFB's on the tugboat (Manuela)- the Liquid Shredder package (Rachel).
JULIA: $800/LucieAnne: $1K/Christopher: $550/Andrea: $1,100
Julia plays Flip-Flop for a six-night stay to the Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort & Casino in St. Croix (Amber at Door #2). Board:
$ 8 4 7 3
...but she should've Flopped; I can't believe the trip was that cheap.
Red player #3's Theresa Brooks & the third IUFB's the twin patio heaters (Amber behind GPT).
THERESA: $1,200/LucieAnne: $800/Christopher: $1,050/Andrea: BUCK
ARP: You guessed it- $518
Andrea plays Most Expen$ive for a gas grill package (Rachel), the SunBriteTV weatherproof 32" LCD HDTV (Manuela) & the bamboo bar set (Amber). Her answer's the grilling stuff.
Bar set- $927
SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN #1:
Julia ($838): $.80
Andrea ($10,207): $.80
Jessica ($55,727): 30 + 40 = DIME SHORT
Seventh is Peter Blakey & the fourth one-bid's a DELL desktop computer (Manuela in the clam).
Theresa: $650/LucieAnne: $1,325/Christopher: $1,400/PETER: $945
Peter plays Double Prices for the $7,199 Kawasaki Ninja 650R motorcycle (Rachel at Door #2)...which he wins! The other price tag read $9,390.
Reporting to the green spot next is Saundrea Frierson & GUFB #5's the Zojirushi small appliances (Amber behind rising sign).
Theresa: $600/LucieAnne: $775/Christopher: $800/SAUNDREA: $275
Christopher can pay off some university fees if he's smart & lucky enough in Punch-a-Bunch (Manuela w/ the big bill, Rachel w/ the SPs).
1. 8 GB iPod Nano
IS NOT: $110
PICK: HIGHER- $149
2. Egg boiler
IS NOT: $14
PICK: HIGHER- $22
3. Slotless toaster
IS NOT: $135
PICK: LOWER- $90
4. Small pie maker
IS NOT: $129
PICK: LOWER- $100
The holes he knocks out are #15, #38, #33 & #46...after two $100s come two $250s, so he wins the latter small cash amount.
Leah Shales is George's last called name on the week & the final IUFB's a La-Z-Boy chair (Rachel at Door #3). LucieAnne will get the last bid despite being here the whole time on this very exciting day.
Theresa: $750/LucieAnne: BUCK (SUICIDE BID)/LEAH: $700/Saundrea: $350
LAST CLUBHOUSE VICTIM OF THE WEEK: LucieAnne
Since LucieAnne failed to one-up her, Saundrea instead plays the Range Game for the Mazda2 (Amber at Door #3). W/ a range of $15,100-$15,700...she doesn't win that $15,530 Mazda w/ a stoppage at $15,292-$15,442.
Saundrea ($549): 55 + 90 = OVER
Christopher ($1,461): Dime + 30 = $.40
Peter ($8,307): WINS TOP WINNER SHOWCASE PODIUM W/ $.80
Left of Door #2- Six-night trip to Las Vegas (Manuela)
Right of Door #2- Six-night trip to the Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne, Switzerland (Manuela)
In Door #2- Bayliner ski boat (Amber)
PETER PASSES TO JULIA; JULIA BIDS $25,200 ON TRIPS/BOAT SHOWCASE- GARF OF THE CENTURY
MY BID FOR TRIPS/BOAT SHOWCASE: $37,817
PETER'S COOL SHOWCASE:
In front of Contestant's Row- Cool Delights ice cream/yogurt machine (Rachel)
Near Door #4- Six-night trip to the Hyatt Regency Tampa (Rachel; also includes a hands-on ice cream seminar)
Door #3- Dodge Challenger (Manuela)
PETER BIDS $32,850 ON TRIP/CAR SHOWCASE
MY BID FOR TRIP/CAR SHOWCASE: $33,133
Do we have a Double Showcase Win on top of the 3X win today?...
DIFFERENCE: $5,718- WIN!
...NOPE, but Peter wins the Challenger Showcase & a grand total of $46,875 in stuff.
TODAY'S PG RECORD: 3-3
TOTAL WINNINGS: $115,657
21: These card crazies are here on Episode 4114:
Jeff (originally from Brooklyn)- Computer consultant
Amy- Accounting assistant
Steven (originally from Phoenix)- Wants a honeymoon
Round 1 Base Cards:
Jeff: 4 OF HEARTS
Amy: 7 OF CLUBS
Steven: ACE OF SPADES
Maingame Bonus Prize: Reno trip
1. The movie "Pretty Woman" had a happy ending, but in real life, which of the following celebrities has never had a scandalous romp w/ a prostitute- Hugh Grant, Charlie Sheen or Justin Bieber?
Steven: Justin Bieber (100)
CARD: 2 OF HEARTS; PASSES TO AMY (9)
2. According to a poll of women by the website bettyconfidential.com, which would most of them be willing to do- have sex on the first date, go out w/ their best friend's ex or date a guy just because he's rich?
Amy: Go out w/ their best friend's ex- NO
Jeff: Date a guy just because he's right- CORRECT (100)
CARD: 5 OF DIAMONDS, WHICH IS PASSED TO STEVEN (6/16)
3. What actor went from "Jurassic Park" to Central Park to play detective Zack Nichols on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"- Geoffrey Rush, Jeff Daniels or Jeff Goldblum?
Amy: Jeff Goldblum (100)
CARD: 6 OF DIAMONDS; PASSES TO STEVEN (12)
4. If your husband agrees to trim his Mangrove, it would be his "shear" pleasure to trim his what- hairy back, hairy dog or tropical evergreen?
Jeff: Back- WRONG
Steven: Tropical evergreen- CORRECT (200)
CARD: 7 OF SPADES; FREEZES AT 19
5. Proving the IRS is everywhere, last year, the government of what country agreed to show the details of secret bank accounts to the U.S.- Switzerland, Nigeria or Afghanistan?
Amy: Nigeria- NO
Jeff: Switzerland- RIGHT (200)
CARD: 7 OF DIAMONDS (11)
6. Perhaps because there was no part for a cranky old coot, what film did Clint Eastwood direct but NOT star in- "Gran Turino", "Million Dollar Baby" or "Mystic River"?
Amy: "Mystic River"- RIGHT (200)
CARD: 2 OF SPADES (11)
7. You don't have to be a hi-hat historian to know which of the following is true about Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address- it was written by Mary Todd Lincoln, it was only 10 sentences long or it ended w/ the word "amen"?
Amy: 10 sentences long- RIGHT (300)
CARD: ACE OF DIAMONDS, WHICH IS PASSED TO JEFF (12)
8. Toto, Kansas or Dorothy- which is NOT a band that has had a Top 10 Billboard hit?
Amy: Dorothy- RIGHT (400)
CARD: 10 OF CLUBS- WINS ROUND & TRIP (900)
Round 2 Base Cards:
Jeff: 4 OF CLUBS
Amy: JACK OF SPADES
Steven: 9 OF DIAMONDS
1. If Donald Trump wants to look less plump, fashion experts say he should wear an outfit that's what- extra-baggy, all one color or two sizes too small?
Steven: All one color- CORRECT (300)
CARD: JACK OF DIAMONDS; PASSES TO JEFF (14)
2. Should the cast of the movie "The Hangover" have an actual hangover, WebMD says they should avoid which drink, since it worsens that condition- milk, orange juice or coffee?
Steven: Coffee (400)
CARD: 8 OF CLUBS- JEFF ELIMINATED
3. If you were on the endangered species list & you felt endangered, what organization w/ the panda logo would you call for help- World Wildlife Fund, Green Peace or PETA?
Steven: WWF (500)
CARD: 4 OF DIAMONDS; PASSES TO AMY (14)
4. Who just couldn't say "yet" when Nike offered him a $70 Million endorsement deal, the largest ever for a woman- Martina Navratilova, Anna Kournikova or Maria Sharapova?
Amy: Anna- WRONG
Steven: Maria (600)
CARD: 2 OF DIAMONDS (11)
5. Old Ironsides was NOT an old TV series starring Raymond Burr, it was the nickname of what famous American warship- The Maine, The Constitution or The Monitor?
Amy: The Constitution- YES INDEED (300)
CARD: 4 OF SPADES, WHICH IS PASSED TO STEVEN (15)
6. You'd have to be reckless to misspell the word "feckless", which means what- courageous, weak or stupid?
Amy: Courageous- WRONG
Steven: Weak- RIGHT (700)
CARD: 6 OF HEARTS- WINS ROUND 2
Championship Round Base Cards:
Amy: 8 OF HEARTS
Steven: 2 OF CLUBS
1. "Twilight", "The Karate Kid" or "Alice in Wonderland"- which movie was NOT based on a famous book?
Steven: "The Karate Kid"- YES
CARD: 5 OF SPADES; PASSES TO AMY (13)
2. It doesn't take Scotland Yard to figure out that one square yard's equal to how many square feet- three, four or nine?
Amy: Three- INCORRECT
Steven: Nine- RIGHT
CARD: KING OF DIAMONDS- WIN
BLACKJACK BONANZA W/ A SET OF POWER CHIPS:
HAND #1: 9 OF SPADES
HAND #2: 2 OF CLUBS
HAND #3: 5 OF CLUBS
1. JACK OF HEARTS; PLACES IN HAND #2 (12)
2. 5 OF HEARTS; PLACES IN HAND #2 (17)
3. 5 OF SPADES; PLACES IN HAND #1 (14)
4. 3 OF CLUBS; PLACES IN HAND #2 (20)
5. JACK OF CLUBS, WHICH IS CHANGED (two PCs left)
6. ACE OF SPADES- HAND #2 CLEARED ($1K)
7. 9 OF CLUBS; GETS RID OF IT (one PC left; could've been at the $5K level by now)
8. 10 OF CLUBS; FINAL PC USED
9. ACE OF HEARTS; PLACES IN HAND #1 (15)
10. 3 OF SPADES; PLACES IN HAND #3 (8)
11. 6 OF HEARTS- HAND #1 CLEARED ($5K)
12. KING OF CLUBS (18)- $6K BAILOUT
FINAL CARD: 7 OF CLUBS
HAND #1: (9S)(3C)(3S)(6H)
HAND #2: (2C)(JH)(9C)
HAND #3: (5C)(5H)(JC)(AS)
TNG: The last three couples of Season 5's Week 7:
Maurice & Nicole (he tattooed her name on one of his wrists after two weeks)
Nik & Jackie (who frequently do photo shooting)
Dave & Mimi (he owns the restaurant managed by her)
1. If you & your wife were competing in a contest, in which of these categories would you beat her hands down- intelligence, personality or sexual skills?
2. "I wish I had a remote control for my wife just so I could hit the mute button when she starts talking about _____________."
3. Thinking back to your wedding, who's the funniest person on your dance floor?
MAURICE & NICOLE:
1. Personality- PERSONALITY (5)
2. Complaining about being tired- MONEY
3. Himself- HIMSELF (10)
NICK & JACKIE:
1. Sexuality- PERSONALITY
2. Work- WORK (5)
3. Jude- JUDE (10)
DAVE & MIMI:
1. Intelligence- INTELLIGENCE (5)
2. Playing cats- HER FRIENDS
3. Rose- ROSE (10)
SECOND HONEYMOON: Any Caravan.com tour w/ a length from eight to 10 days long
1. When you're looking to start a bedroom jam session w/ your husband, what's one thing you can do that never fails to jazz him up- blow his trumpet, ride his hi-hat or let him play w/ your bongos?
Ashley Question of the Night: If you were forced to evacuate your home at a moment's notice, what piece of furniture would you personally carry out on your back to ensure its safety?
3. Let's say your husband's slipped some truth serum; what's the first thing you would ask him about?
30-POINT BONUS QUESTION: Ladies, let's take your first initial & come up w/ two words that describe you to a T.
NICOLE & MAURICE:
1. Trumpet- TRUMPET (20)
2. Bed- BED (30)
3. When he did the night of his bachelor party- SPENDING ANY MONEY
BONUS: Naughty & nice- NAIVE & NAUGHTY (45)
JACKIE & NICK:
1. Trumpet- TRUMPET (20)
2. Her wine rack- XBOX
3. A few of his female friends & their past friendships- HIS BACHELOR PARTY
BONUS: Juicy & joker- JUICY & JUMPY (35)
MIMI & DAVE:
1. Trumpet- BONGOS
2. Bed- FERRET CAGE
3. Truth behind when he got arrested in San Diego- STAYING AT WORK A LITTLE BIT LATER
BONUS: Magnificent & merry- MELODIC & MESSY
WoF: The last pre-intro bumper of the week's done by Samantha Stosur. First on the Toss-Up topic docket is People:
D O _ _ L _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ S
Lacey's a letter short w/ DOUBLES PLAYERS.
D O _ _ L E S
_ _ _ _ _ E _ S
Suman steals DOUBLES PARTNERS. The last three players this week are:
Suman Ayyagari (Lakeville, MN; originally from India)- A senior software engineer married to Bindu who also plays tennis & cricket
Lacey Faucheux (New Orleans)- A part-time nanny who teaches Dance & Theater, mostly to 7th & 8th Graders; she also performs Theater & has played tennis for 20 years
Kristina Lauf (Hermosa Beach, CA; originally from Belleville, IL)- Sales rep for a major beer company
$2K TU category's Event:
C L _ S _
R E _ N I _ N
Suman's wrong not once, but twice w/ CLOSE WITHIN & CLOSE REUNION. Lacey then turns the tables on him w/ CLASS REUNION to take control.
The Pure Silk Jackpot Round has a Show Biz board to offer & the last tennis trip's being introduced by Caroline Wozniacki- to this year's WTA Championships in Istanbul (w/ hotel accommodations at the Ciragan Palace Kempinski) & it has a value of $16,400! First up, Lacey calls a $900 T, buys five E's, gets a $300 N but then calls a dud of S. Second, Kristina calls a $600 D but then buys a dud vowel in A. Third, Suman calls two R's for a C-note, purchases three O's but then Bankrupts next to the top dollar wedge, forcing him to give back the leftover $750. Next, Lacey calls a $900 P & buys the I, then come two F's for another six Benjamins & a $2.5K C & we have...
_ E E _ E N D
_ O _ / O F F I C E
R E P O R T
...she files a WEEKEND BOX OFFICE REPORT redeemable for another $4,700 & $6,700 in current cash.
DUDS: A (Kristina), $300 S (Lacey)
SOLE BANKRUPT: Suman
LEFT BEHIND IN JACKPOT: $11,300
This is NOT the Prize Puzzle Round, even though the category's Food & Drink, but Kristina goes first by calling T, which is a dud. Second, Suman calls a $500 R, buys two A's, inserts a $500 S & three N's for an extra $1.5K. After an I buy comes three D's for another $1,800, a $600 W, five E's, a $500 B, two O's to finish off the vowels but then a dud in K. After Lacey runs into the other natural Bankrupt, Kristina calls trip C's for nine bills but then a negative of V. Once Suman calls the $600 P, this is what's showing...
O P E N - _ A C E D
C O R N E D / B E E _
S A N D W I C _
...he eats an OPEN-FACED CORN BEEF SANDWICH to move to $5,800 & be $900 short of Lacey.
DUDS: $500 K (Suman), $300 T (Kristina), $300 V (Kristina)
SOLE BANKRUPT: Lacey
He also begins the true Mystery/PP Round; topic's Phrase. The first letters he will get are four T's for the Wild Card, but his second consonant call of R's no good. Second for Lacey is another dud of N. Third, Kristina puts up a $900 S & buys three O's & six E's before Losing a Turn. Fourth, Suman lights up a $450 L & buys an A, followed by an L bobble, however. That gives Lacey a crack at the following...
_ O _ / _ A _ E
T O / S E E / _ T
T O / _ E L _ E _ E / _ T
...YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT- she's just doubled her first place total to $13,400 in cash & trip w/ a $6,700 holiday to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort.
DUDS: $400 N (Lacey), $700 R (Suman)
SOLE LaT: Kristina
SOLE DQ: Suman (L duplication)
TONIGHT'S SPIN ID: DH5370464 (Dayna H. from California)
We're about to serve up this $3K TU w/ Proper Name as the subject:
_ O _ _
_ C _ N _ O E
Suman recognizes former "The Chair" host JOHN MCENROE to get closer to Lacey w/ $8,800.
The category of the Last Chance Round this Friday's Fictional Character & the value of the consonants turns out to be...$1,300. After Kristina gets a D...
T H _ / _ _ _ _ R D L _
L _ _ _
...she captures THE COWARDLY LION from "The Wizard of Oz" fame to finally strike gold to the tune of $1,300. Suman's $8,800 richer & Lacey wins w/ $13,400 in cash & Bahamas.
$23.5K in cash & vacation was given away upfront.
SOLE DUD: S (Kristina)
TONIGHT'S BANKRUPT TRASH: $750
Maxwell House Big Money Round: The Bonus Wheel envelope Lacey will have to pick up comes from the A in GAME. Yet another Phrase graces our presence in this round, starting w/:
_ _ L L / T _ E
_ _ _ _
PMDO gives her...
_ _ L L / T _ E
_ O _ D
...she will FILL THE VOID in her bank account w/ $35K, giving her $48,400 in cash & travel to smile about! The new Rebuilding Together "Wheel" total's $37.5K.
Before we end the week, we see a video piece of Vanna talking about the history of BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, CA, which started in 1974 (the given year of 1976 was incorrect); it's had several different names for its men & women's tourneys over the years. The current home of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden was completed in 2000 & is the second-biggest tennis-only stadium in the world. Also, this year's event had the largest attendance of all the non-Grand Slam tennis tourneys.
Next week will be the season-ending America's Game Week.
J!: Trying to be this week's hero in the show's returning champion department is Jericho Saria. Challenging him are:
Nancy Hale (NYC)- Textbook editor
Patrick Stubbins (originally from Cincinnati)- A writer who previously worked as an assistant for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" & once took part in an underwear comedy bit w/ Tom Selleck!
These six categories get lit up first:
THE OLYMPIAN GODS
ROCK OF AGELESS
ON A SWISS ARMY KNIFE
AT THE DRUGSTORE
After being incorrect on the last At the Drugstore clue to miss out on an instant sweep to start his second game, he's in last place for now w/ the leftover $1K at the first timeout; Patrick has $2,600 & Nancy's slightly leading the two men w/ $3,200.
A little later, Jericho does SWEEP On a Swiss Army Knife to gain the lead w/ $4,600 & even finds the Daily Double w/ three clues to go in this round behind the $1K clue about Extraordinary Dentition; he's in Lock Game Territory w/ $6,400 to the others' $2,800 apiece. He's wagering nearly half his bank, $3K, on this piece of info:
Armadillo teeth don't have this, the hardest substance in (most) mammals' bodies.
"What is enamel?"...$9,400 to end this round! Nancy's just barely leading the second-place race over Patrick, $3,800-$3,600.
SOLE TS: Attempted $1K "Bee" clue
Double Jeopardy! Lowdown:
TV SHOWS ON THE MAP (this board's themed around this topic)
THE CHICAGO CODE
KING OF QUEENS
THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO
Patrick picks off a DD on the second clue from TV Shows On the Map w/ $4,800; he's only $200 behind Nancy for second but $8,200 off Jericho's pace. He also bets three biggies on this:
In 1985, the theme to this hip cop drama was tops on the Billboard charts.
He nails "What is 'Miami Vice'?" to get back into contention w/ $7,800! W/ less than a minute left on the clock for the round, he also catches the last one of the week attached to the $1,600 King of Queens window w/ $11,400; Nancy's just behind him at $10,200 & Jericho's still the leader w/ $15,800. He makes a $4K gamble:
This Middle Eastern King's marriage to Queen Noor in 1978 was his fourth.
"Who is King Abdullah?"...NO. Correct: "Who was King Hussein?" That sends him back down to third w/ $7,400; time runs out before we can get to the last three Chicago clues.
SOLE TS: Unattempted $2K clue under The King of Queens
Going Into the Final:
FINAL JEOPARDY! CATEGORY: World History.
Traditionally said to be founded in 421, this city was later built up on islands in a lagoon by refugees from invading Lombards.
After we hear Alex hum the last two notes of this round's think music, Patrick Stubbins is revealed to have a question of "What is Venice?"...that's it for a couple grand & $9,400 in all. Nancy Hale's...right as well & the $5K addition finishes her up w/ $17,200. Jericho Saria did wager $9,001...
...& HAS AVERTED THE SKUNK! Two-day total: $53,602.
TSB: The last taped episode for Season 3 is a special four-person celebrity episode featuring Joey Fatone! Also competing tonight:
Bobby Brown (New Edition)
Wanya Morris (Boyz II Men)
Drew Lachey (98 Degrees)
Play Four: Each song's worth five points in this round only tonight.
1. "We Will Rock You" by Queen (1977)
Previous line: "...you big disgrace, wavin' your banner..."
Bobby: "...all over the place" (5)
2. "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking?" by Blake Shelton (2010)
Previous line: "Hold yourself together"
Wanya: "...yeah, I love the way you do it to me"
Joey: "...whatcha got cooking?"
Drew: "...like a pair of bookends" (5)
That's all the time we have for this round this evening.
Bobby: Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston
Wanya: Orange pace
Joey: Fatone Family Foundation & Arnold Palmer Hospital
Drew: Camp Joy
Bobby: "Baby Girl" by Sugarland (2004)
Previous line: "I'm playin' here at the bar tonight"
Guess: "I'm gonna try to make come true..." (A: "This time, I'm gonna make our dreams come true")
Wanya: "Let's Hear It For the Boy" by Denise Williams (1984)
Previous line: "But I don't really mind"
Guess: "'Cause every time, I make me want to cheer" (A: "'Cause every time he pulls me near, I just want to cheer")
Joey: "Small Town USA" by Justin Moore (2009)
Previous line: "'Cause everybody knows me & I know them"
Guess: "And that's the way..." (A: "And I believe that's the way we were supposed to live")
Drew: "Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right" by Billy Currington (2005)
Previous line: "I just heard you sigh"
Guess: "You lean__ closed to me and those deep blue need me eyes" (A: "You leaned into my kiss and closed those deep blue need you eyes")
Singing W/ the Enemy:
Bobby & Wanya: "Turn On the Radio" by Reba McEntire (2010)
Joey & Drew: "Big Star" by Kenny Chesney (2002)
WANYA: "God Love Her" by Toby Keith (2008)
CORRECT MISSING WORDS: 1
FINAL SCORE: 2
JOEY: "If You're Gone" by Matchbox Twenty (2000)
CORRECT MISSING WORDS: 2
FINAL SCORE: 4
BOBBY: "This Is Country Music" by Brad Paisley (2010)
CORRECT MISSING WORDS: NONE
DREW: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift (2008)
CORRECT MISSING WORDS: 13
FINAL SCORE: 31
Chorus Showdown: Not surprisingly, neither of the two guys succeeds on any of the first four songs, so this song will decide it- "Every Breath You Take" by The Police (1983). Drew passes this song to Bobby.
Previous line: "Every bond you break, every step you take"
Bobby's Guess: "I'll be watching you"
BOBBY'S FINAL COUNTDOWN:
1. "Undo It" by Carrie Underwood (2009)- X
2. "Real Good Man" by Tim McGraw (2002)- XX
3. "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa (2008; his competitors join him at this point)- $500
4. "Cleaning This Gun (Come On In, Boy)" by Rodney Atkins (2006)- LOSS, BUT...
...since it's for charity, he gets the $10K anyway.
9: "The Price is Right"
7: "Catch 21", "Jeopardy!", "The Newlywed Game" & "Wheel of Fortune"
2: "The Singing Bee"