Adam & Nancy (whose wedding was a party of three)
Chase & Tara (who did a choreographed routine to a song by The Bee-Gees on their first day together)
Ed & Catherine (she planned their wedding & showed up to it an hour late)
1. If you were making a life-sized doll of your wife & wanted to re-create the feel of her boobs, what would you fill the doll's "fun bags" with- water, pudding or clay?
2. If a university asked your wife to create a new department for their school based on something she's obsessed w/, then she would become the first ever professor of ________ology.
3. If your wife was hosting a dinner party for all the men she has slept w/ in her life, not including her, how many play settings would she need?
ADAM & NANCY:
1. Pudding- WATER
2. Complain- FACEBOOK
3. Four- FOUR (5)
CHASE & TARA:
1. Pudding- WATER
2. Getting ready- COSMETOLOGY
3. Five- FIVE (5)
ED & CATHERINE:
1. Pudding- WATER
2. Spice- VOCAL
3. 20- 18
SECOND HONEYMOON: Long Bay
1. Which of the following hairspray ads could also apply to your husband's sexual performance- "Gravity-defying", "Mega long-lasting holds" or "Reactivates in minutes"?
2. "If my husband had the power to be invisible, the first place he'd visit would be _________."
3. If you could return one part of your husband's body & get a higher-quality replacement & no additional charge, what body part of his would you send back?
30-POINT BONUS QUESTION: "My hubby & I will be together forever, which is exactly how long it would take me to get used to his habit of ______________ & him to get used to my habit of ______________."
NANCY & ADAM:
1. "Mega long-lasting holds"- "MEGA LONG-LASTING HOLDS" (15)
2. Where his son lives- PUERTO RICO
3. Frownline- FROWN MARK (25)
BONUS: Complaining about work (both)- COMPLAINING & GETTING READY IN THE MORNING (40)
TARA & CHASE:
1. "Mega long-lasting holds"- "GRAVITY DEFYING"
2. In the shower while she's showering- VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS SHOW
3. Body hair- HIS GUT
BONUS: Never picking up after himself & getting ready- MAKING PILES OF THINGS ALL OVER THE PLACE & GETTING READY (35)
CATHERINE & ED:
1. "Mega long-lasting holds"- "MEGA LONG-LASTING HOLDS" (10)
2. In the back- A BANK
3. Gut- NOTHING
BONUS: Having OCD while cleaning & messy- CLEANING & NOT BEING SO CLEAN (40)
Adam & Nancy: 50
Ed & Catherine: BULLSEYE!
Consolation Prize: Arthur Murray
Tap & Destroy: Little Rob (who's a children's world tap dancing champion), Big Rob (dad) & Sabrina
Game On! (a crazy gaming family): Sydnee, Brandon (a crazy uncle who likes to dance) & Savanna (a sister & aspiring fashion designer w/ the nickname "Little Chef")
Little Rob (split): NO
Savanna (one leg in the air): NO
Question Wall Round:
T & D: Which ball appears most- baseball or football?
Guess: Baseball- FAIL, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE RIGHT
GO!: Which is the correct spelling- mispelled or misspelled?
Big Rob & Sabrina (climbing up a slide & sliding down it): FAIL
Sydnee & Savanna (dinosaur attack): FAIL
Speed Wall Round:
T & D: 20
GO!: WIN W/ 40
IMPOSSIWALL #20 (& 30th overall): GO! obviously doesn't conquer the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil wall.
MtWI: Enterting the 60-Second Circle next are Jessica Peluso from Syracuse, NY (an aspiring horse owner/trainer, as well as a weekend bartender) & Sarah Schueler from Jacksonville, FL (a former Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleader).
1. Sarah- PASS W/ FIVE SECONDS LEFT
$2.5K: "Stay on Key"- A key has to be flicked into two glasses.
1. Jessica- PASS IN :23
$5K: "Blow Ball"
1. Jessica- PASS IN :19
1. Sarah- X IN :35
2. Jessica- XX
FINAL TRY: Sarah- LOSS W/ FIVE SECONDS LEFT
The other two girls on this stage are Laura Medrano from Hacienda Heights, CA (an animal control officer) & Katarzyna Lalicata from San Diego (a nurse at UC Medical Center).
$1K: "Temper Tantrum"
1. PASS W/ 712
$2.5K: "Glass Road Trucker"
1. Laura- PASS W/ SEVEN SECONDS LEFT
$5K: "Snap, Crackle & Topple"
1. Katarzyna- PASS W/ SIX SECONDS LEFT
$10K: "Got Your Back"
2. PASS IN :29
1. Katarzyna- PASS IN :33
They leave us following two unsuccessful rounds of "Ker-Plink! or Plunk!".
7: "The Newlywed Game"
6: "Minute to Win It"
2: "Hole in the Wall"