FGN: The first families this year:
Red Team: Kylie (who enjoys practicing gymnastics), Allison (a mom who dances well), Danny (a dad who makes good flapjacks) & Casey (a brother who loves to play hoops)
Yellow Team: Evan (his family enjoys playing football, but he also loves to play a pirate), Isabella (a sister who keeps her dolls in stitches), Sheila (a Boogie mom) & Paul (a dad who frequently works on his aquarium)
TOP CASH PRIZE: $10K
For the record, I would like to show you how the Monopoly Crazy Cash Cards are displayed on the board:
Row 1: Battleship, Boot, Cannon, Car, Cell Phone, Dog & Hamburger
Row 2: Hat, Horse, Iron, Money Bag, Piggy Bank, Plane & Pretzel
Row 3: Rollerblade, Skateboard, Soccer Ball, Soda, Thimble, Train & Wheelbarrow
Trash the Host #5 WINNERS- YT (4-3)
Bounce N' Boogie Boggle MPP: Crosley iJuke Premier jukebox
Digital Camera Word: MONKEY (that's what the 50 cent briefcase's referred to on Australian "Deal or No Deal")
YT: HUT, SAD, DONE, MONKEY, BEE, KEY, DUKE, HUNKS & DUNCE = 31
RT: TUBE, ABOUT, MONEY, STUD, SAY, BOUCE & DUSK = LOSS BY A POINT
Evan's Second CCC: Train
Operation Sam Dunk MPP: Four Schwinn High Timber mountain bikes
Todd's Inspiration Throw- Burp Bubbles (1-4 so far)
RT: Bad Plumbing (Kylie) = 350
YT: Burp Bubbles (Isabella) = 150
RT: DOUBLE (Kylie) = 700
YT: Burp Bubbles (Isabella) = 300
Kylie's Second CCC: Soda
Simon Flash MPP: Papa John's Pizza gift card
1. RBYG- RT
2. YGRB- RT (2)
3. BRYG- RT (3)
4. YBGR- YT
5. RGBY- RT (4)
6. GBYR- RT WINS
Kylie's Third CCC: Car
Sorry! Sliders MPP: hayneedle Spalding 50-inch portable basketball hoop
YT: SORRY + One = One
RT: One + One = Two
RT: Three + One = Four
YT: One + One = Two
Kylie's Fourth CCC: Horse
Twister Lights Out MPP: Samick Pro Series electric guitar
R1 Elimination Order:
1. Isabella (took too long to get a foot on the correct dot)
DOUBLE ELIMINATION- Kylie & Evan (wrong foot)
R2 Elimination Order:
1. Sheila (put right foot on a dot when that body part wasn't called for yet)
Kylie's Final CCC: Soccer Ball
TRIP AT STAKE: RIU Montego Bay Hotel & Resort
Soccer Ball- $485 ($735)
Cannon- $555 ($1,290)
Horse- $685 ($1,975)
Car- $1K ($2,975)
The YT leaves w/...$2,115 in addition to the electronics ($815 for the Train, $1,300 for the Wheelbarrow).
$10K: Iron (ONE OFF to the right of the Horse)
LIFE: They were unable to give away the New England ski trip the first time on Thanksgiving weekend, but maybe one of these clans will win it tonight:
Team #1: Hailey (who sings & dances at musicals), Cameron (a golf-playing brother) & Harland (a dad who builds professional haunted houses)
Team #2: Leroya (an aspiring Olympic swimmer), Darren (a baseball-playing cousin) & Lee (a dad/uncle who loves to bowl)
First Careers: Pro Basketball Player & Movie Star
Team Hailey: Movie Star
1. Before becoming a movie star, Brad Pitt had what not-so-glamorous job- cleaned bird poop off of statues or dressed as a fast food chicken?
Guess: Dressed as a fast food chicken
2. When Angelina Jolie was a child, she dreamed of growing up to be what- ballerina or funeral director?
Final Question: Where was actress Natalie Portman originally discovered- at a dentist's office or pizza parlor?
Guess: Pizza parlor (400)
Last R1 Career: Circus Performer
Team Leroya: Circus Performer
1. The art of tightrope walking's also called what- Funambulism or Equilibrism?
2. In their early days, the famous Cirque Du Soleil was known as what- Zoo La La or The High Heels Club?
Guess: Zoo La La
FQ: Which do circus performers often wear for good luck during a performance- a strip of canvas from the big top or a bracelet of elephant hair?
Guess: Bracelet of elephant hair (300)
The R2 theme's times when you eat.
First R2 Topics: Have breakfast on Air Force One & Have lunch w/ J.K. Rowling
Team Leroya: Air Force One
1. What's pictured on the tail of Air Force One- a soaring eagle or the American Flag?
Guess: American Flag (500)
2. Air Force One's capable of doing what in midair- refueling or hovering?
Guess: Refueling (900)
Extra Gas Question: Before each takeoff from its home base, what's done to Air Force One- it's blessed or it's waxed by hand?
Guess: It's waxed by hand (1.5K)
FQ: Which is longer- A.F.O. or The White House?
Guess: The White House
They didn't have enough gas to see what would've been a True/False question worth 1K LIFE Points.
Final Category of the Week: Have dinner in China
Team Hailey: Dinner in China
1. What are you more likely to be served at a Chinese restaurant- Pupu platter or Upchuck chicken?
Guess: Pupu platter (600)
2. According to Chinese custom, who at the table should be given the best food first- children or the elderly?
Guess: Elderly (1K)
EGQ: Which Chinese dish's spicier- Beef Chow Fun or Kung Pao Pork?
Guess: Kung Pao Pork (1,600)- CLINCHES BONUS PRIZE
FQ: What ingredient gives "Bird's Nest Soup" its special flavor- bird eggs or bird spit?
Guess: Bird eggs
Choices for unseen 1K Q: Chicken slices w/ mushrooms or Stir-fried leftovers
BP PICK: Odd- 10 (Coleman camping gear)
They didn't win the Southern California CityPass that would've been used to visit five theme parks.
Final Round: First, some big orange tongs have to be used to grab some orange snakes, which will then be transferred to burlap sacks before being tossed to their parents, who have to use some smaller tongs to place the snacks in their terrariums.
WINNERS- BT (2,250-1,850)
GRAND PRIZE ROUND:
Darren: Would you rather be a part of a trapeze act or stick your head in a lion?
Guess: Trapeze- YES
Leroya: Would you have breakfast on A.F.O. w/ Michelle or Barack Obama?
Guess: Michelle- NO
Lee: Which harmless animal don't you want to find in your camping tent- snake or spider?
Guess: Snake- RIGHT
Bonus Numbers: 3 & 9
GP NUMBER: 6- WIN! (Smugglers' Notch)
SS: I smell a family trip coming for one of these teams (BTW, this show & "The Game of LIFE" are each starting the second half of their seasons this week):
Alan & Hayley- Rome (because she & her twin are taking Latin classes)
Roxy & Jeff- Tel Aviv (because he hasn't been there in 35 years; his kids have never visited)
Babble Prize: Samick guitar
5. SLIMMER (:28 left)
slam! Prize: Playstation3
R1 (:21): JUNK
R2 (:20): CARE
Final Round (:17): WEST
Flash Prize: Playcraft 14-in-1 game table
RT: TIMER, TIME, MET, RIM & MITE = 19
BT: TIMER, TIME, RIME, MIT, MITE, RIT & RITE (Roxy played out of turn at the end) = 17
LIGHTNING BONUS TILE BOARD:
BT: V + X + K + W = 21
RT: J + B = 11
1. ANDCY- Such a sweetie
BT: CANDY (43)
2. CATERHC (down from the C)- He works w/ a pitchman
RT: CATCHER (25)
3. OREPTY (up from the Y)- At times, it rhymes
RT: POETRY (36)
4. PANOI (right from the P)- Alicia's Keys
RT: PIANO (50)
5. TERSA (right from the T in POETRY)- Nature's eye drops
BT: YEARS (48)
6. PSMTNAO (across from the T in CATCHER)- He pushes the envelope
RT: POSTMAN (61)
7. PLNEA (down from the P in POSTMAN)- It's up in the air
RT: PLANE (75)
8. CBLAE (left from the E in POETRY)- Gets totally wired
BT: CABLE (57)
9. LGOB (up/down from the O in PIANO)- That's just your opinion
BT: BLOG (71)
10. ISMUC (up from the C in CABLE)- Play it by ear
BT: MUSIC (80)
11. EAPS (left from the S in MUSIC)- Fergie's favorite "Black Eyed" vegetable
RT: PEAS (87)
12. SBYYAW (down from the S in TEARS)- For traveling down under (also the name of a popular sandwich franchise)
BT: SUBWAY (94)
SUDDEN DEATH WORD: EEDJYA (across from the E in CATCHER)- Turns the tables
RT: WIN W/ DEEJAY! (104)