FGN: Todd sounds a little nutty when he makes his entrance & these two families can be just as crazy:
Red Team: Jordan (whose family loves to play ping-pong; she's a piano virtuoso), Joshua (a brother who wants to be a fitness trainer), Dayna (mom) & Michael (dad/choir director)
Yellow Team: Dylan (whose family enjoys playing street hockey; he tells good jokes), Taylor (a sister who's full of questions), Missi (a mom who frequently shows off family photos) & Tom (a dad who makes furniture; Dylan also helps out in carving it)
TOP CASH PRIZE: $10K
Trash the Host #6 WINNERS- RT (7-5)
Dylan: Battleship (BTW, that's being made into a feature film by Universal)
Green Scream MPP: Boomers! gift card
YT (Camping): Flashlight, fishing pole, campfire, backpack, canteen, picnic table, lantern, pocket knife, compass & blanket (:08 left)
RT (Kitchen): Pan, grapes, forks, blender, apples, coffee pot, hand mixer, pie, orange & refrigerator- WIN IN A RECORD :51!
Jordan's Second CCC: Boot
bop it! boptagon MPP: Samick guitar
DOUBLE ELIMINATION- Joshua & Taylor (bad rotate its)
3. Jordan (bad rotate it)
4. Dayna (late whack it)
DE #2- Dylan & Tom (bad reverse its)
WINNERS- RT (missed kick it)
Jordan's Third CCC: Soccer Ball
Twister Lights Out MPP: photo wow gift card
1. Dayna (no new green dot in time)
FINAL ELIMINATION- Michael (fell down midway- LOL!)
Dylan's Second CCC: Hamburger
Trouble Pop Quiz MPP: Pirate's Dinner Adventure in Buena Park, CA
1. Christopher Columbus arrived in The Americas in 149_.
RT: 2- MOM
2. If you've got two older brothers & one younger sister, how many total kids are in your family?
YT: 4- DAD
3. Pop to get the number of goals that are on a standard air hockey table.
RT: 2- MOM (Tom gets into troubs)
4. How many syllables are in the word "hippopotamus"?
RT: 5- MOM FINISHES
5. If Taylor Swift wears two bracelets on each wrist & one on each ankle, how many bracelets is she wearing?
6. Tony finishes fourth in a race; pop the number of kids that were faster than him.
YT: 3- DAD
7. A standard cell phone keypad has how many odd numbers?
RT: WIN W/ 5
Jordan's Fourth CCC: Soda
Yahtzee BOWLING MPP: Stiga Quick Serve 3000 ping-pong table
1. 6/5/4/3/4- KEEPS PAIR
2. 4/6/5- KEEPS THIRD FOUR
1. 1/1/1/4/5- KEEPS SET OF ONES
3. 1/5- QUAD ONES
1. 1/1/2/2/2- FULL HOUSE
1. 6/5/4/3/5- KEEPS SMALL STRAIGHT
Jordan's Final CCC: Hat
TRIP AT STAKE: SuperClubs Breezes Resort & Spa Trelawny (Jamaica)
Battleship- $725 ($1,150)
Soda- $330 ($580)
Soccer Ball- $380 ($960)
Hat- $555 ($1,515)
Boot- $1K ($2,515; Michael picks up Todd upon winning the trip!)
TOUCHDOWN CARD: Race Car
LIFE: Tonight's champions could go to Fiji:
RT: Michael (a boy who wants to grow up as a businessman), Mark (a brother who does oragami) & Maryann (a karaoke mom)
BT: Gabrielle (a varsity track team member who also does shot-putting), Gary (a brother who built a robot at a science fair) & Michelle (a mom who goes on family cruises)
Tonight's First Careers: Go to Clown College & Run for Congress
RT: Clown College
1. Clowns are sometimes referred to by what man's name- Larry or Joey?
Guess (while in the desert): Larry (I knew it was Joey as in the kid's menu from Outback Steakhouse)
2. Clowns once sang & told jokes at circuses, but stopped for what reason- big crowds couldn't hear them or the ringmasters got jealous?
Guess: Ringmasters got jealous
Final Question: Paul Fernandez set a Guinness World Record for doing what while dressed as a clown- running a marathon or skydiving?
Guess: Skydiving- WIPEOUT
Third Career: Study Astronomy
1. If you rode on a comet, you'd be sitting on a ball of what- dust & ice or rock & fire?
Guess: Rock & fire
2. How long does it take Earth to complete one revolution around The Sun- one day or one year?
Guess: One day
FQ: The North Star's part of what group of stars- The Big Dipper or The Little Dipper?
Guess: The Big Dipper- DOUBLE WIPEOUT
First R2 Jobs: Own a Restaurant & Master Gymnastics
1. What were nachos named for- a kind of cheese or a guy named Nacho?
Guess (while on the beach): Kind of cheese
2. What do cooks at a diner call a "hockey puck"- a cupcake or well-done hamburger?
Guess: Well-done hamburger
Extra Gas Q: What's the translation of "soup de jour"- "soup in a jar" or "soup of the day"?
Guess (while in the snow): "Soup of the day" (1K)
4. If you accidentally eat a hot pepper, which is better to relieve the burn- a glass of water or piece of bread?
Guess: Piece of bread (1,800)
FQ: During what part of a meal would you most likely serve Moussaka- entree or dessert?
Guess (while in the neighborhood): Entree (2,800)
Last New Career Tonight: Hunt for Myths & Legends
RT: Myths & Legends
1. What Nevada testing facility allegedly contains alien spacecraft (& also shares its name w/ the name of a shooting video game)- Area 51 or Point Zero?
Guess (while in the underground tunnel system): Area 51
2. What's another name for the abominable snowman of The Himalayas- Yeti or Chupacabra?
Guess: Chupacabra- LOSES BONUS PRIZE
EGQ: More than 70 ships & airplanes are said to have disappeared due to passing through what- The Bermuda Triangle or The Phantom Zone?
Guess (while in the city): The Bermuda Triangle (800)
4. The "Loch" in the name "Loch Ness Monster" translates to what- "Lake" or "Long"?
Guess (while underwater): Lake (1,600)
FQ: What name's given to a legendary ghost ship that sails the seas forever without a crew- The Whirling Dervish or The Flying Dutchman?
Guess (while in the snow): The Flying Dutchman (2,600)
BP PICK: Odd- 1 (Fandango one-year package)
One-Minute Drill: The snapshot items challenge this evening involves, fittingly, sports.
WINNERS- BT (5,550-4,600)
Gabrielle: Would you rather see the stars in a powerful telescope or go to the stars in a spaceship?
Guess: Spaceship- YES
Michelle: Would you rather open a fancy expensive restaurant or a popular burger joint?
Guess: Fancy expensive restaurant- YES
Gary: Would you rather win a Wimbledon singles championship or be on the team that wins the World Series?
Guess: World Series- OF COURSE
Bonus Numbers: 8 (Gabrielle), 6 (Gary) & 10 (Michelle)
GP NUMBER: 6- IT'S ALL GOOD! (Treasure Island Resort)
SS: The first vacation location being played for is an interesting one:
Aprylle & Isaac- Aegean Sea (on a cruise, of course)
Rebecca & Susan- Paris (it would've been nice to play for such a trip next week two days before Valentine's Day)
Knockout Prize (First Quarter): SONY camcorder
Topics: "Now You See Me, Now You Don't" & "It Ain't Easy Being Green"
BT ("Now You See Me, Now You Don't"): Things that go fast
1. RQOCKVJET- ROCKET
2. RTACEHCAYR- RACE CAR
3. BPULGLEIT- BULLET
4. RUXNFMNER- RUNNER
RT ("It Ain't Easy Being Green"): Things you recycle
1. PBLASTHINC- PLASTIC
2. CQAXNZS- CANS
3. PASPTEIR- PAPER
4. GYIFLTWS- GIFTS
5. CDLOTKHEVS- CLOTHES (:15)
(Notes: Another thing recycled from "The Price is Right" on this show's set are some of the squares from the turntable. Also, Randi announced the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show that featured Madonna w/ Cee-Lo Green, M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj!)
Scream Prize (Second Quarter): VocoPro
5. GASOLINE (:56)
1. MATTER (also the name of the band who composes the music for NBC's "Are You There, Chelsea?")
Flash Prize (Third Quarter): hayneedle Skywalker Series 13-foot trampoline
RT: PEA, PLEA, PAL, PALE, PALM, MALE & MAPLE = NEW RECORD OF 27!
BT: PLEA, LEAP, MEAL, LAP, MAP & MALE = 22
LIGHTNING BONUS TILE BOARD:
RT: V + K + M + B = 15
BT: G + C = 5
THAT FINAL QUARTER BEGINS NOW:
1. SDSEE- This food's for the birds
BT: SEEDS (17)
2. SHTUETL (down from the second S)- Out-of-this-world ride
BT: NUTSHELL- ZONK
RT: SHUTTLE (25)
3. TEWS (across from the E in SHUTTLE)- A good direction for Kanye
RT: WEST (32)
4. HKRIE (right from the H)- He might be over the hill
RT: HIKER (44)
5. HESKA (up/down from the K)- A handy way to greet people
BT: SHAKE (29)
6. RPIELP (down from the R)- Doesn't make it a big splash
BT: RIPPLE (49)
7. DCMEYD (up/down from the first E in SEEDS)- Funny business (& _______ Central)
BT: COMEDY (63)
8. POSLE (across from the O)- The ends of the Earth
BT: SLOPE- NO (I would've been wrong, too)
RT: POLES (51)
9. AIRBBT (left from the second T in SHUTTLE)- It keeps things hopping
RT: RABBIT (61)
10. CREAN (up/down from the R in RABBIT)- An uplifting device (which shares its name w/ a plumbing company that currently has a blue logo)
RT: CRANE (75)
11. IDEMS (up from the S in POLES)- Small change
BT: DIMES (71)
12. EHSOV (across from the H in SHAKE)- Pushy people do it
RT: SHOVE (86)
13. DVREI (across from the D in DIMES)- Takes the plunge
RT: WIN W/ DIVER! (104)