1. Top 12 (excluding the expelled Jermaine, of course): "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars
2. Phillip & John Fogerty: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" & "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (because John's a member of that group)
3. Joshua w/ Fantasia: "Take Me to the Pilot" by Elton John
4. Top Ladies w/ Chaka Khan: "Ain't Nobody", "Through the Fire" & "I'm Every Woman"
5. Rihanna: "Where Have You Been"
6. Skylar w/ Reba McEntire: "Turn On the Radio"
7. Jessica: "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton
8. Top Guys w/ Neil Diamond: "Coming to America", "Cracklin' Rosie", "I'm a Believer" & "Sweet Caroline"
9. Jennifer Lopez (for possibly the last time as an "Idol" judge): "Going In"/"Follow the Leader"
10. Hollie & Jordin Sparks: "You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Peacemakers
11. Top Guys: "How Deep is Your Love", "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" & "To Love Somebody" by The Bee-Gees (in memory of Robin Gibb)
12. Jennifer Holliday & Jennifer: "And I Am Tell You I'm Not Going"
13. Aerosmith: "Legendary Child" & "Walk This Way"
14. Jessica & Phillip: "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Final Ford music video Song of the Season: "I Was Here" by Lady Antebellum
Mentors Vin Neil (Phillip) & Robert Allen (Jessica) were invited by Ford to tonight's finale. While the two finalists have automatically each won the new Ford automobile of their choice, their mentors definitely each receive the '13 Escape!
Also, Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo get engaged on stage!
THE FINAL VOTE: While the TV ratings for "Idol" continue to go down, the voting numbers continue to rise. In fact, A NEW WORLD RECORD of 132.3M+ was set! Phillip Phillips is going to have kidney surgery regardless of this outcome. Remember, he came in as the favorite & may have helped his cause by choosing to go second in every round this week. While Jessica Sanchez is this close to becoming the youngest "American Idol" ever, her Encore Song titled "Change Nothing" was said to have been the WORST "Idol" coronation song ever by at least one source. Has that cost Jessica a place in the history books???...
...YES IT DID- P SQUARED IS YOUR NEW "IDOL"!!!!!!!!!!