Thursday, May 03, 2012

"America's Next Dance Crew" 5/2

Featured Superstar: Drake

1. Rated Next Generation: "HYFR" featuring Lil' Wayne ("Time for me to revisit the past"- perform a section of the routine in reverse)
2. Mos Wanted: "The Motto" feat. Lil' Wayne & Tyga ("Tell Tune 'Light one, pass it like a relay'")
3. 8 Flavahz: "Find Your Love" ("I bet if I give all my lovin', nothin's gonna tear us apart- come connected at some point in the routine)
4. Collizion Crew: "Over" ("So I'm riding through this city w/ my high beams on"- create a car)
5. Elektrolytes: "Headlines" ("Floating in & out of consciousness"- create the illusion that someone's levitating)
6. Fanny Pak: "Make Me Proud" feat. Nicki Minaj ("Running on a treadmill & only eating salad"- create a treadmill)
7. Stepboys: "Best I Ever Had" ("Every single show she out there reppin' like a mascot")- ELIMINATED

No comments: