Opening Group Song: "All About Tonight" by Blake Shelton
Encore Freestyle Performance: Donald & Peta (& Cowboy Troy's back)
Return Trip Dancing Performance Order:
1. Sherri & Val (Cha-Cha-Cha): "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls (Sherri lip-synced the intro)
2. Martina & Tony: "Is You or Is You Ain't My Baby" by Louis Jordan
3. Jack & Anna T.
4. Gavin & Karina: "Sweetheart From Venezuela" by Harry Belafonte
5. Gladys & Tristan: "Best of My Love" by The Emotions
6. Jaleel & Kym: Theme from "Shaft" by Isaac Hayes
7. Melissa, Maks & Val: "Hard To Handle" by Black Crowes
8. Roshon & Chelsie: "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris
9. Maria & Derek
Kelly Clarkson: "The Dark Side"/"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"
Gladys: "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand
FINAL R (10's were given out across the board):
1. William & Cheryl (Salsa)
2. Katherine & Mark (Jive): "Splish Splash" by Bobby Darin
3. Donald & Peta (CCC): "Begging" by Frankie Valli
The new "Dancing with the Stars" champs are...
...AND I DO MEAN NEW- DONALD & PETA! As I previously said (if I haven't already), Mark's just NOT meant to win a Mirror Ball Trophy without a female Olympian by his side; he & Katherine are the runners-up.