Exceptional Ingredient Challenge #7 for $10K:
1. Go to Ton Phayom Market & purchase two baskets of coconuts (the last directional clue was in Thai language, though).
2. Grate five pounds of coconut & take a red taxi to Mae Taeng Rice Paddy.
3. Plant 20 rows of rice & report to the Wat Baan Den Temple.
BT: John & Nookie
RT: Nicole & Liz
WT: Avery & Jenna
Because the WT finished that challenge last, they're PENALIZED by having their cooking heat taken away for the week.
IC #7: Two dishes & double the shopping money (the other team can only cook one dish each)
THE TAKEOVER #7: The three teams have to run a street cart & serve their Thai food at a night market. The winners will be determined by the most money made. However, IMMUNITY'S OUT OF PLAY for the rest of the series.
1. Pineapple, coconut, mandarin & watermelon juice
2. Lamb moo w/ chilies, peanuts & cilantro
WT: Green papaya salad
RT: Crispy pork belly w/ fresh chiles & Kanah
$5K MVC- John
ELIMINATED- Jenna (Other vote: Liz)
Jenna leaves w/ $3,333.