Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Hell's Kitchen" 6/19

SAVED SECOND- Patrick
ELIMINATED RIGHT NOW- Danielle

Challenge #6:
Make a dish for each member of the judging panel in a half-hour, who are all fashion designers (this is a fashion-themed episode).

Guest Judges: David Meister, Amanda Che & Ina Soltani

Appetizers:
 

Justin: Seasonal bean salad w/ lobster & fennel foam
Dana: Chilled mango broth

Poultry Entrees:

Patrick & Roshni: Moroccan spice-influenced squab w/ a touch of vinegar (in his opinion, he says vinegar thins mucus)
Tiffany & Christina: Pan-roasted squab w/ plant puree & eggplant fry

Fish Entrees:

Guy, Royce & Clemenza: Swordfish Puttanesca seasoned w/ chili, paprika & saffron
Robyn & Kimmie: Seared sea bass w/ grapes, sprouts & micro basil

WINNERS
- BT (last two rounds)


That team gets a $2K fashion shopping spree & gets to sample some wine in Malibu. Meanwhile, the RT has to prep HK for the fashion night occasion, especially by building their own runway.

 
TIME'S UP

1 comment:

connan said...

I missed the last couple of episodes of “Hell's Kitchen”, and it’s a good thing that I just the Hopper that recorded it for me. I work for Dish and I can tell you that the Hoppers PrimeTime Anytime feature automatically records all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday. I can record two additional shows while the other four are recording, plus skip my commercials!