Hometown: Clayton, NJ
Vehicle: Red '98 Mazda Millenia
Intel: Still deciding between P90X & insanity.
1. What's a penalty shot in basketball called?
Guess: Foul shot (A: Free throw)
2. Name two of the four African-Americans who've won the Best Actor Oscar.
Guesses: Denzel Washington & Sidney Poitier (Others: Jamie Foxx & Forest Whitaker)
3. In what city was Jesus born according to the King James Bible?
Guess: Jerusalem (A: Bethlehem)
4. Since 1989, what bird has been given a Presidential pardon in November?
FQ: How much did it cost to rebuild TV's Col. Steve Austin using Bionics?
FINAL ANSWER: $1M (A: $6M)
Hometown: Oaklyn, NJ
Vehicle: White '04 Chevrolet Venture
Intel: Underneath that bowl cut's a girl w/ a dream.
Host: Josh (HE'S the one who has to go to the bathroom!!!)
1. What mythical sea creature's the logo for Starbucks?
2. What star of "A Different World" played Denise Huxtable on "The Cosby Show"?
Guess: Felicia Rashad (A: Lisa Bonet)
3. What film series features the creatures Neo, Morpheus, Trinity & The Oracle?
Guess: "The Matrix"
4. What colors are the five rings of the International Olympic logo?
Guess: Red, black, blue, green & yellow- PAID!
IMPOUND LOT GAME
Vehicle: Bronze '95 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab
Intel: He's great at hockey but sucks at life (AS WELL AS EXPOSING HIS PENIS IN FRONT OF THE HOST!!!!!).
1. Othello, Hamlet & King Lear were all written by what author?
Guess: Shakespeare (& he says this episode's title just before saying the answer!)
2. What three chipmunks starred in their own '07 movie & "The Squeakquel" in '09?
Guesses: Alvin, Theodore & Simon
3. Name three of the first seven states to leave the U.S. during the U.S. Civil War.
Guesses: MS, CO & TN (originally WY)(A: SC, FL, AL, GA, LA & TX)
4. What river's responsible for creating The Grand Canyon?
Guess: Colorado- PAID!
EPISODE RATING: 9