Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"America's Got Talent" 7/10- QUARTERFINAL #2

1. LionDanceMe: Chinese Dragons (inspired by a Chinatown visit)
2. Turf: "Imma Be" by The Black-Eyed Peas
3. The All Ways: "Telephone" by Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce
4. Hawley Magic: Sword in a crystal ball w/ electricity graphics in the background & pyro towards the end
5. Lisa Clark Dancers: BUZZED BY HOWIE TOWARDS END
6. Aurora Light Painters: "Strangers in the Night" by Frank Sinatra- BUZZED BY HOWARD
7. Danielle Stallings: "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars
8. Donovan & Rebecca: "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol (in the air)
9. Big Barry: "Feeling Good" by Muse- BUZZED BY HOWARD & SHARON (& also buzzed by Howie after the fact during the reviews)
10. Tom Cotter
11. Ben Blaque: Bottom-right red balloon missed at end w/ four-crossbow stunt (a confetti cannon went off at the beginning)
12. Tim Hockenberry: "Part of Me" by Katy Perry

(Note: As of this week, Nick doesn't mention the hometown of any act after their promo video has aired.)

1 comment:

connan said...

I liked Turf's performance from last night on "America's Got Talent". I loved watching this seasons talent acts, and if it was not for my Hopper I would have missed everyone. This was the whole reason why I bought the Hopper is to make sure that I can watch prime time shows like this one. My Dish coworker told me that the Hoppers PrimeTime Anytime feature automatically records all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD. I love that I have full DVR functions in all four rooms of my house. I can start a show in one room pause it, and finish watching it in another room. This comes in handy when I have a lot of things to do around the house, and I can watch TV while I’m taking care of my business.