Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Big Brother" 7/29

Coaches' Competition #3 ("BB Gym"- this might be the last one): Each coach eliminated in this competition chose from one of three lockers.

Booty Scooty 6000
(reps in two minutes):


Britney
- 221

Dan- 233
Janelle- 241
Boogie- 267

#1
- SLOP (she chose Ian & Joe to be Have-Nots this week)


Hip-2-Hip Extreme
(same rules as first station):


Dan
- 201

Janelle- 205
Boogie- 194

#2
- $10K SPLIT (Boogie took the $6K, gave Ian the $3K & gave Jenn the $1K)


Tongue Trainer Elite
(timer down to 1:30):


WINNER
- Janelle (105-47)(Wil)

#3- SUSHI & COCKTAIL PARTY W/ FIVE FRIENDS (all of the coaches plus Shane & Danielle)

H-N Menu Items of the Week:
Fruit cereal & salmon


Nomination Order:

1. Jenn
2. Ian
3. Danielle
CURRENT NOMINEES- Ashley & Joe

1 comment:

Carter Morgan said...

The incredible exercises were hilarious; watching Dan wag his tiny little tongue was amazing. This is my first season watching Big Brother, thanks to a coworker at Dish who recommended it to me, and I’m hooked. I won’t be able to watch this week’s episodes live, but my Hopper will record them for me on PrimeTime Anytime so I can watch them with the Auto Hop on Friday and skip the commercials. I am really expecting some huge twists in the game this week; I can’t wait for the next episode to get here!