Tuesday, July 03, 2012

"Hell's Kitchen" 7/3

DINNER SERVICE #8 PROBLEM REPORT:
Kimmie (meat; prior to DS): Burned hand for messing w/ a pan
Tiffany: Burnt pizza, inconsistent Bellinis
Brian: Too small Bellinis
Patrick (meat): Unseared Rib Eyes- BENCHED
Robyn (grill): Cutting steaks improperly, failing to cook some fish & having communication problems between herself & Kimmie
Royce (grill): Raw steak- BENCHED

ALL WOMEN BENCHED AFTER BOTH TEAMS WERE MERGED INTO ONE KITCHEN

This was both Steak & Family Night.

NOMINATED-
Patrick, Royce, Robyn & Tiffany (Barbie was close to getting the same treatment)  

ELIMINATED- Patrick

Robyn
is then traded to the BT at her request.

1 comment:

connan said...

Can anybody explain to me how the whole red team gets benched and the only person who gets sent home is Patrick off the blue team, and what really made me mad was Chef Ramsey sending Robyn over to the blue team! I really felt like Chef Ramsey was trying to sabotage the blue teams because this girl had issues with everyone on the red team, so why would she not get eliminated? I totally missed last years season of “Hell’s Kitchen”, but thankfully this year I got the Hopper that automatically records all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD. My Dish coworker told me that this was part of the Hoppers PrimeTime Anytime feature, and I don’t have to worry about missing another season of episode of “Hell’s Kitchen”.