CENTER SQUARE: Nick Cannon
X: Talli (originally from St. Petersburg, Russia)- Biomedical Engineering graduate & actor
O: Janee- At-home prankster
1. Janee (Ghostface): Your date tells you that in college, she used to handle a cockatoo. What branch of Zoology did she study?
A/D: AGREE- CORRECT (O)
2. Talli (Nick): According to askmen.com, when it comes to sexting, what image would women rather receive- a total body shot or a solo shot of a dude's package?
Response: Total body shot
A/D: DISAGREE (O)
3. Janee (Sway): Waka Flocka teamed up w/ Gucci Mane to make the song "Ferrari Boyz", but what's the fastest car Ferrari makes?
A/D (for the win): DISAGREE- BERLINETTA ($500)
The Foot Action stuff's in play tonight.
1. Talli (Jessica): Ding-Dong, Dime Box & Whiteface- are these rappers or towns in Texas?
A/D: AGREE- YES INDEED (X)
2. Janee (Angie): When buying a diamond, you're supposed to consider the four C's- color, cut, clarity & what?
A/D: AGREE- YES (O)
3. Talli (Lil' Duval): Shonda has two eight-ounce cans of beans, while Crystal has a one-quart can of tomato juice. Which girl has the bigger can (s)?
A/D: DISAGREE- OOPS (O)
4. Janee (Fat Joe): If a Jewish fan asks you to autograph your tuchus, what part of her body would you be signing?
A/D (to create two possibilities to win): DISAGREE- NO (X)
5. Talli (Sway): French, Basket Weave & Dookie are all types of what?
A/D: DISAGREE- BRAIDS (X)
6. Janee (Deray): You're a rapper w/ aurophobia- what are you afraid to wear?
A/D (for the block): AGREE- GOLD
7. Talli (Deray): In his rookie season, Michael Jordan was fined $5K because something was too black, which was what?
A/D (to tie the match): DISAGREE- OOPS (O)
8. Janee (DJ): Which Grammy-nominated rapper's name is featured on The Periodic Table- T.I. or DMX?
A/D: AGREE- WIN ($900-$300)
BR ROW: Middle
FINAL $2.5K Q: What rapper was born Brad Jordan?
Sway: Bow Wow
Ghostface: Busta Rhymes
FINAL ANSWER: Busta Rhymes- LOSS (A: Scarface)
$26.5K was given away in the eight-episode run.
EPISODE RATING: 4