Cargo Box of the Week: Several cans of ice cold beer
All but three of those cans went to an auction.
1. Cheese pizza (8, then 6 before six castmates each gave up a beer for their own slice)
2. Three chocolate bars (8)- SOLD TO CATHERINE
3. Coffee w/ cream & sugar (4)- SOLD TO ADAM WITHOUT THE CREAM
4. Fried chicken w/ coleslaw (18)- SOLD TO BOBO FOR 8
5. Hot dogs w/ the fixings (8; the fixings were worth just half that)
6. Peanut butter & jelly sandwich (3)
7. Ice cube (N/A)
8. Fruits & vegetables- NO SALE (21 cans left at the end)
The Reckoning #5: One teammate was designated the "groom" & had to build a 16-piece wedding cake (w/ the topper) while avoiding getting shot by paintballs from a blindfolded "dad"; the shooters joined their "mom" on a tower. If a groom got hit by a paintball, s/he had to go back to the altar, but s/he couldn't be shot once they crossed an orange safety zone. The winners got to eat their own three-tier chocolate cake.
BENCHED- Eric & Catherine
GROOMS- Adam & Tex
(Notes: Adam injured a leg & felt ill midway in the challenge, but continued. Also, Catherine's pet chicken was named Pearl.)
VOTE-OFF #5: Catherine voted to eliminate Bobo, while Eric voted to send home Catherine. Bobo presumably voted against Eric...& Eric LOST w/ the other two votes.
(Final note: I think Steve was cooking rotisserie chicken at "his place".)