Vehicle: '91 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Intel: Favorite movie's "Brokeback Mountain".
1. What celestial body's closest in distance to the Earth?
Guess: The Moon
2. Heidi Klum & Tyra Banks have both modeled for what lingerie retailer?
Guess: Victoria's Secret
3. What are the first names of The Jonas Brothers?
Guesses: Johnny, Jimmy & Timmy (A: Nick, Joe & Kevin)
4. For rappers like M.C. Hammer, the M.C. stands for what?
Guess: Music City (A: Master of Ceremonies)
FQ: Which American author wrote The Old Man and the Sea & A Farewell to Arms?
Guess: Ernest Hemingway- PAID!
He then moons the tow truck driver to celebrate!
JESSE (w/ wife Robin):
Vehicle: '04 Nissan Sentra
Intel: Likes his women like his underwear; dirty.
1. Which actor starred as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes"?
Guess: Todd Bridges (A: Gary Coleman, which was his gut guess)
2. What's the word carb short for?
3. What chemical used in bleach is symbolized by the letters Cl?
4. What are three of the five most popular names for girls born in 2010, according to the Social Security Administration?
Guess: Anna, Sarah & Sierra- ALL NOT ON LIST (A: Isabella, Sophia, Emma, Olivia & Eva)
FQ: A naked Vanessa L. Williams lost her Miss America crown for a pictoral in what magazine?
FA: Penthouse- PAID!
They then took Josh to go eat at Blue Thunder!
Vehicle: '03 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Intel: That was a rhetorical Q.
1. Complete this classic Adele song title- "Rolling in the ____".
2. What are the three particles that make up a basic atom & a nucleus?
Guess: Oxygen, hydrogen & carbon dioxide
3. What's the name of Cher's transgender offering?
Guess: Tom Bono- TOTAL REPO (A: Chaz Bono)
She then pushed aside Tom & tossed aside the Q clipboard.
EPISODE RATING: 8