Monday, August 20, 2012

"Hell's Kitchen" 8/20/12

Challenge #15: Teach five former Miss Teen USAs how to cook Chicken Parmesan in just a half-hour: Kamie Crawford ('10), Stevi Perry ('08), Hilary Cruz ('07), Katie Blair ('06) & Allie Laforce ('05).
 
Teams:

1. Christina & Katie
2. Justin & Kamie
3. Dana & Allie
4. Barbie & Hilary
5. Clemenza & Stevi

WINNERS-
Barbie & Hilary (Runners-up: Dana & Allie)


Barbie then chooses Justin to join her on an Italian fun day that included kayaking in the Venice canals; they were taken there in Gordon's very own black Maserati GranCabrio.


DINNER SERVICE #14 STATION ASSIGNMENTS:

Barbie: Appetizers
Christina: Garnish
Clemenza: Appetizers
Dana: Meat
Justin: Fish

ELIMINATED-
Clemenza (what started his downfall was he not memorizing the appetizers that were about to be served)(Dishonorable mention: Barbie)

1 comment:

connan said...

I'm looking for Barbie to win the whole competition because contestants have been trying to knock her off for a while now but none of them have seceded yet. I've been able to watch every episode thanks to my Hopper. The Hopper has a PrimeTime Anytime feature that automatically records my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD! I work for Dish and I can also tell you that the Hopper gives me full DVR functions, and it allows me to start watching a show in one room pause it, and finish watching it in another room.