Will Jill leave w/ $17,750?
9. What would Babe Ruth's name have been if changed to reflect his jersey number in the same manner as football's Chad Ochocinco?
A: Babe Tres
B: Babe Doscinco
C: Babe Nueve
D: Babe Cuatroseis
YEAH (A: Babe Tres, which her husband David knew while in the audience)
Kevin Ireland's a seminary student from Ewing, NJ. One of his church choir girls, Tina, is in attendance & is his wife.
Pre-Randomized Categories: Join Now, Historic Parks, Trial-Basis, Safety First, Fancy Food, Unexplained Instincts, Classic Characters, Off the Diet, Copy Cat & Movie Mountain
Final Randomized Menu: Historic Parks, Safety First, Movie Mountain, Fancy Food, Trial-Basis, Off the Diet, Classic Characters (DM), Copy Cat, Unexplained Instincts & Join Now
1. Which U.S. tourist attraction's located in Pilgrim Memorial State Park?
A: The Alamo
B: Mount Rushmore
C: Plymouth Rock
FA: Plymouth Rock- $7K
2. A pin check's a common safety precaution administered prior to doing what dangerous activity?
B: Drag racing
C: Crocodile hunting
ASK THE AUDIENCE
FA: Skydiving- $2K ($9K)
3. If Diablo Cody shot one of her movies at Mt. Diablo, what state would she be filming in?
FIRST JUMP USED (A: CA)- $10K
4. Though known by many names, a "Walking Taco" is a dish created by adding a serving of what to an open bag of Fritos?
FA: Chili- $5K ($14K)
5. In 1856, a group of U.S. Army soldiers replaced their horses w/ animals better suited to travel in arid conditions in an experiment called what?
A: Elephant Corps
B: Zebra Corps
C: Camel Corps
D: Gazelle Corps
FA: Camel Corps- $100 ($14,100)
6. Which of the following contains an equivalent of 31K calories?
A: A cord of white oak
B: A gallon of gas
C: A ton of coal
D: An atomic bomb
SECOND JUMP USED (A: A ton of coal)- $25K
7. Amidst rumors that "90210" stars Luke Perry & Jennie Garth were dating, a '12 headline asked if what characters were "Together At Last"?
A: Kelly & Dylan
B: Donna & David
C: Brenda & Steve
D: Andrea & Brandon
FA: Kelly & Dylan (after almost walking away)- $6K ($20,100)
8. Which of the following authors honed his writing skills by retyping The Great Gatsby & A Farewell to Arms?
A: John Steinbeck
B: Hunter S. Thompson
C: Ray Bradbury
D: James Joyce
STOP W/ $10,050 (A: Thompson, which he eliminated quickly)
Now entering the studio is Paula Ruzzo-Funaro from Brooklyn (who's considered an accessories queen).
Tree: Love Chain, Kids Clothes, Proper Names, Animal Services, Cartoon Kids (DM), And I Quote..., American Words, Tech Gadget, Ride, Sally, Ride & Art on Display
1. Giving diners a chance to say "I do" over a Grand Slam breakfast, what restaurant chain's opening a Las Vegas location w/ a wedding chapel?
C: Waffle House
D: Cracker Barrel
FA: Denny's- $3K
2. What fashion retailer has branched out into children's wear w/ stores appropriately called "P.S."?
A: Abercrombie & Fitch
D: Hot Topic
FA: Aerpostale (which came to her just as the audience was being polled)- $10K ($13K)
3. Often incorrectly referred to as "rice wine", what alcoholic beverage's more accurately a "rice beer" given its fermentation process?
FA: Sake- $5K ($18K)
Q of the Day: In 1901, what U.S. state became the first to require automobiles to have license plates?
To Come Back: Describing the job it does, the Swahili name for a tick bird's "askari wa kifaru", which means what?
A: The rhino's guard
B: The giraffe's guard
C: The lion's guard
D: The zebra's guard
FA: The rhino's guard- $25K ($43K)
EPISODE RATING: 7