First playing on another episode where Meredith's already at the HP is Karen Kozlow from Chicago (who wants to buy a man at a place that doesn't even exist- HUSBANDS R' US; she also wants to buy a European cruise).
Pre-Randomized List: Nothing Much, Same Name, On the Road, It Takes a Village, In a Word, Eat Your Fruit, Me and My Grammys, Devilish Deities, Tribal Host & That's So Raven
TT: Same Name, It Takes a Village, That's So Raven, On the Road, Eat Your Fruit, In a Word, Tribal Host, Me and My Grammys, Devilish Deities & Nothing Much
1. As of last yr.'s "reboot" release, Emma Stone & Bryce Dallas Howard have both played what superhero's first love, Gwen Stacy?
B: "Iron Man"
C: "The Hulk"
FA: "Spider-Man"- $10K
2. Touting breastfeeding & co-sleeping, The Baby Book has helped popularize what child-rearing style?
A: Authoritative parenting
B: Attachment parenting
C: Indulgent parenting
D: Permissive parenting
FA: Attachment parenting- $3K ($13K)
3. Which of the following words is used to describe a group of ravens?
JUMPED (A: Unkindness)- $1K
4. W/ a section of it known as "Redwood Highway", U.S. Route 101 runs through what state?
FA: CA- $7K ($20K)
5. Which of these fruits are good sources of lycopene, an antioxidant that Dr. Oz says helps replenish skin cells & prevent wrinkles?
FA: Blueberries- LOSS (A: Watermelons)
The other player of this show's another former "Jeopardy!" contestant- Morgan Saxby from Richmond, VA! He's currently a Fifth Grade teacher & has a wife named Heather.
TT: Kitchen Tricks, Famous Names, Prayer Music, Santa Spotted, All Backed Up, State Fair, Small Writing, Cosmic Couple, It's No Seattle & Don't Be a Square
1. food NETWORK's Jamie Oliver suggests turning your roaster on its side so you can make which of the following?
B: Grilled cheese
D: Sloppy Joe
FA: Grilled cheese- $2K
2. French diplomat Jean Nicot's remembered for lending his last name to a substance commonly found in what products?
A: Chocolate bars
FA: Cigarettes- $5K ($7K)
3. Which of these "prayerful" songs was a Top 10 hit the earliest?
A: "Livin' on a Prayer"
B: "Like a Prayer"
C: "I Say a Little Prayer"
D: "Save a Prayer"
FA: "I Say a Little Prayer"- $1K ($8K)
4. In Norman Rockwell's painting "The Day After Christmas", what's Santa doing?
A: Taking a nap
B: Feeding the reindeer
C: Opening presents
D: Eating Christmas dinner
FA: Taking a nap- $10K ($18K)
5. Which one of these physical maladies is also a word used to describe lots of traffic?
FA: Congestion- $15K ($33K)
6. Which of these's an actual event at the Iowa State Fair?
A: Hog makeover contest
B: Hay eating contest
C: Decorated diaper contest
D: Cow patty skeet shooting
JUMPED (A: Decorated diaper contest)- $100
7. In one of his published letters, what author admitted "I am in fact a Hobbit (in all but size)"?
A: H.P. Lovecraft
B: J.R.R. Tolkien
C: C.S. Lewis
D: H.G. Wells
FA: Tolkien- $500 ($33.5K)
8. In 2011, two asteroids named after what on-screen pair passed each other approximately 200M miles from Earth?
A: Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet
B: Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams
C: Richard Gere & Julia Roberts
D: Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan
OTHER JUMP TAKEN (A: Hanks & Ryan)- $3K
9. What large world city has over 11M residents & is nicknamed "Cidade da Garoa", or the "City of Drizzle"?
C: Sao Paulo
FA: Sao Paulo- $7K ($40.5K)
Q of the Day: In the U.S., ski slopes for intermediate skiers are marked by what symbol?
A: Blue square
B: White triangle
C: Red circle
D: Green diamond
A: Blue square
For $65.5K: Meaning "square of squared square", what number's the zenzizenzizenzic of the number two?
FA: 256- YES
$100K (U.S. History): While Aaron Burr famously shot Alexander Hamilton in a duel in Weehawken, NJ in 1804, who was shot in a duel on the same spot in 1801?
A: Burr's brother
B: Hamilton's father
C: Hamilton's son
D: Burr's uncle
A: Hamilton's son (he would've been right)
Nevertheless, he now has a five-day total of $133,901!
EPISODE RATING: 7