Amanda officially goes home a $100K winner after facing the following:
$250K (Numbers in Movies): How many times in "Casablanca" did Rick say to Ilsa "Here's looking at you, kid"- two, three, four or five?
A: Four (she would've guessed half)
Nick Montalbano hails from Toledo, OH.
TT: Flying Films, Car Auctions, First Name Basis, Fortelling Fruit, Party Time, Acting Debuts, Scary Soundtracks, Sounds of the Wild, Bring Home the Gold & Anonymous Role
1. What Disney sidekick's the star of the '12 animated film "Secret of the Wings"?
B: Tinker Bell
FA: Tinker Bell- $3K
2. Last yr., a '79 Porsche 928 was auctioned for over $40K because it was prominently featured in what classic Tom Cruise film?
A: "Top Gun"
C: "Risky Business"
D: "Rain Man"
FA: "Risky Business"- x6
3. If the title of the film "Thelma and Louise" were replaced w/ the names of the two lead actresses, what would it be called?
A: "Julia & Jodie"
B: "Drew & Winona"
C: "Geena & Susan"
D: "Jennifer & Meg"
FA: "Geena & Susan"- $25K ($43K)
His wife's Diana & they had a popcorn-themed wedding cake.
4. It's commonly noted that in the "Godfather" films, a character's misfortune was often preceded by the presence of what fruit?
JUMP (A: Oranges)- $10K
5. Where nominees go to either celebrate or drown their sorrows, the official OSCARS after-party goes by what exclusive name?
A: Governors Ball
B: Senators Ball
C: Presidents Ball
D: Representatives Ball
NO MORE HELPS (A: Governors Ball, which he would've said)- $100
6. In "Saturday Night Fever", who played a woman who asked John Travolta's character "Are you as good in bed as you are on that dance floor"?
A: Kirstie Alley
B: Kim Cattrall
C: Fran Drescher
D: Ellen Barkin
STOPS W/ $21.5K (A: Drescher- Alley was sticking out at him)
Trying to advance to the finale of this week's Tonia Moore from Silver Spring, MD.
TT: Scared in Space, Famous Paperwork, Cast List, Rumor Mill, Tear Jerkers, Borrowed & Blue, Character Roles, Sing-Along Songs, Similar But Different & Infamous Opal
1. Mainly set on a spacecraft in the year 2455, "Jason X", introduced a sci-fi component to what Horror movie franchise?
A: "A Nightmare on Elm Street"
C: "Friday the 13th"
A & D: 5% each
FA: "Friday the 13th"- $15K
2. Which of these cult comedies featured a running gag about an annoying kind of paperwork called "TPS Reports"?
A: "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
C: "This Is Spinal Tap"
D: "Office Space"
FA: "Office Space"- $3K ($18K)
3. The '12 film "The Expendables 2" featured the lead actors from all but which of the following classic Action movies?
A: "Die Hard"
C: "The Terminator"
FA: "Braveheart"- $100 ($18,100)
Q of the Day: The first motion picture studio was built in the early 1890s by Thomas Edison in what U.S. state?
To Come Back Fri.: Though rumored to be the inspiration for one of his film titles, what director later denied he lost his virginity at 8 1/2?
A: Ingmar Bergman
B: Jean-Luc Godard
C: Federico Fellini
D: Akira Kurosawa
JUMPED (A: Fellini)- $2K
EPISODE RATING: 8