According to Tracey Woolley from Henderson, NV, she's a real-life Dr. Doolittle.
Pre-Randomized Board: It Goes With Everything, State Songs, Government Goods, Kindred Spirits, On Cloud Nine, Three and Out, Wocka Wocka, Island Treasures, In Remembrance & Accented TV
TT: Kindred Spirits, Wocka Wocka, It Goes W/ Everything, In Remembrance, Accented TV, On Cloud Nine, Three and Out, Island Treasures, Government Goods & State Songs
1. Exploring the relationships between humans & animals, the 1877 bestseller Black Beauty was a forerunner to what children's lit genre?
A: Pony Books
B: Puppy Books
C: Lamb Books
D: Kitty Books
FA: Pony Books- $1K
2. In the classic "Ms. Pac-Man" video game, all of the bonus items that Ms. Pac-Man could eat were fruit except for what?
A: Ice cream cones
B: Pizza slices
JtQ (A: Pretzels)- $2K
3. Horrendous smell not included, Tom Ford made news when he designed a $1,660 purse made from what animal's fur?
B: Red fox
FA: Skunk- $10K ($11K)
4. On learning of the 2012 death of director Nora Ephron, who said "Being her Harry to Meg's Sally will always have a special place in my heart"?
A: Billy Crystal
B: Tom Hanks
C: Alec Baldwin
D: Bill Murray
FA: Crystal- $15K ($26K)
5. W/ expressions like "forklift foot" & "vajiggle jaggle", what reality series often provides subtitles, even though the show's stars speak English?
A: "Yukon Man"
B: "Storage Wars"
C: "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo"
D: "American Pickers"
FA: "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo"- $7K ($33K)
6. A result of relationship bliss, fitness reported that women put on average of nine lbs. over five yrs, a period called what?
A: The Single Slump
B: The Newlywed Spead
C: The Menopause Extension
D: The Retirement Gain
FA: The Newlywed Spread- $5K ($38K)
7. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, which of the following numeric series doesn't continue w/ a fourth word?
A: Primary, secondary, tertiary
B: Firstly, secondly, thirdly
C: Once, twice, thrice
D: Single, double, triple
FA: Once, twice, thrice- $3K ($41K)
8. On which of these islands would you find signs that instruct visitors NOT to touch the moai?
C: Easter Island
OUT OF LIFELINES (A: Easter Island)- $100
9. Released last yr., The Zombush & Baracula were toys featured in a limited edition collection w/ what name?
A: Presidential Motor Vehicles
B: Presidential Monsters
C: Presidential Pets
D: Presidential Siblings
FA: Presidential Monsters- $25K ($66K)
For $66.5K: "It was Brigham Young who led the pioneers across the plains" is a line from the official song of what U.S. state?
FA: UT- YOU BET
$100K (Awards): Both a book & a film, which of the following has won a Pulitzer Prize & an OSCAR for Best Picture?
A: "Gone With the Wind"
B: "The Age of Innocence"
C: "The English Patient"
D: "To Kill a Mockingbird"
WALKS AWAY (A: "Gone With the Wind"- "To Kill a Mockingbird" would've cost her $41.5K)
Q of the Day: The "Tip n' Strip" is a titillating novelty version of a what?
B: Paper Weight
$1K Contestant #22: Sam Spaulding (a student in CT originally from NC)
This would've been a $250K Authors Q:
As a teenager, what future author received his first writing paycheck for a joke he wrote for George Burns?
A: Larry McMurtry
B: Ray Bradbury
C: Kurt Vonnegut
D: Stephen King
FA: King- LOSS (A: Bradbury)
EPISODE RATING: 8