Andrew & Sophie (he's a Broadway performer who got turned down six months before she said yes to his proposal)
Daniel & Heather (he hates that she's so laid back)
Roderick & Rona (she reportedly had a list of 54 things that she wanted in a man to be married to)
1. In Hollywood, it's not unusual for an actress who's pushing 30 to play a HS student. If your wife was an actress, what's the youngest age you say she could convincingly play?
2. Your wife works hard, so tell Sherri what you think is the hardest part of her busy day.
3. "Most of the time, I'm really turned on by my wife; however, I was really turned off that time I saw her _______________."
A & S:
1. 20- 19
2. Taking care of the baby- TAKE CARE OF THEIR DAUGHTER (5)
3. Feet- NAGGING
D & H:
1. 18- 18 (5)
2. Watching over her son- CARING FOR THEIR SON (10)
3. Nothing- SICK
R & R:
1. 18- 14
2. Doing her homework- READING (5)
3. Nothing- BEING CLINGY
SH: Hilton Waikoloa Village
1. "While we've got the love & honor down pat, but my husband never seems to obey me when I ask him to ______________________."
2. Sal left Sherri so speechless on the Valentine's Day episode of "The View" that he made her cry. Tell us the last surprise you said he gave you that left you totally speechless.
3. When he gets upset, how do you say he expresses his emotions- go as silent as a stone, rumble like an earthquake or explode like a volcano?
BQ: The couple that plays together stays together, so tell us what you say is your favorite game to play w/ your hubby.
S & A:
1. Not leave food around- CLEAN (15)
2. Their wedding photo- BLOWN-UP PHOTO OF THEIR WEDDING TO HER FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY THIS MONTH (25)
3. Explodes- SILENT
B: "CatchPhrase"- "CATCHPHRASE" (50)
H & D:
1. Clean- CLEAN (20)
2. Their son's birth- THEIR SON (30)
3. Explodes- EXPLODES (40)
B: "Wheel of Fortune"- WIN! (65)
R & R:
1. Come to bed- COME TO BED WHEN SHE WANTS TO COME TO BED (15)
2. A little knot pendant- WHEN HE PROPOSED TO HER
3. Silent- RUMBLE
B: This game- MATCH! (40)
CP: Arthur Murray
Daniel & Patrice (she's a flight attendant)
Adam & Liz (he's a HS teacher, while she works at universities)
Joe & Shirley (they first met when she was his boss)
WINNERS- Adam & Liz (30-35-30; BQ was a TS, but they didn't play the theme music when they learned they already had won like they usually do)
SH: St. James's Club
CP: Food processor
Jon & Becky (he got food poisoning on their honeymoon & fell asleep watching a "Rocky" marathon)
Marquand & Doris (she remembers every detail about their first date)
Brandon & Mean (he refuses to be intimate after 9 PM because he's too tired)
WINNERS- Brandon & Megan (15-15-45; they were the only ones to match on the BQ)
SH: Omni Cancun
CP: Single-serve brewing system
Kief & Yvette (they met at a Summer job for the IRS, but didn't reconnect until two decades later)
Kane & Amaryllis (they met in film school)
Clint & Shelly (she leaves glitter on all their towels while putting on makeup)
WINNERS- Clint & Shelly (30-50-55)
SH: The Buccaneer
Remember, the season (& maybe series) finale will air next Thurs. at 8 PM.